Paul growls again before licking my face and snatching the bag out of Seth's arms with his teeth and tossing it onto his back and running off. I start laughing at the tantrum he just threw while Seth just shakes his head exasperated before phasing so he can take me to Emily's.

When we get there I see Paul waiting, so I jump off Seth, earning a growl from said wolf, and run up to him. I'm not surprised he beat us here. Not only did he leave first, but Seth also refused to go faster than a light jog.

"Come on, Emily made muffins."

I grin and run up the steps, "Emily! Your favorite red head is here!" I hear a laugh emit from Emily's mouth and she wraps me in a bear hug as soon as I step foot in the door. I hug her back, enjoying the moment until Seth has to ruin it.

"Gracelyn Cullen what did I say about..." He stops as he sees me and Emily turn simultaneously and glare at him for ruining our moment.

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry for interrupting," Seth huffs and grabs a muffin, but before he can eat it I snatch it out of his hands and hurriedly take a bite into it.

"Hey!"

I grin at him, "That's for scolding me while I was giving Emily a hug. You ruined our moment." Seth rolls his eyes but takes his muffin back and finishes it off before grabbing another.

Suddenly, Jared, Embry and Sam all come in and greet everyone. Jared runs up and spins me around, "Hey loca. Excited for tomorrow?"

I hug his neck and laugh unenthusiastically, "Yeah. You could say that Jare Bear." He chuckles and we all sit in the living room, Seth making sure he still had a place by my side.

"Yeah. Gonna be totally honest, school sucked. Only good part was getting out for patrol."

I glare at him while Seth says, "You're not helping our situation. We're supposed to be hyping her up, not telling her how bad it is."

"I thought you said it was the best four years you've ever had! Now you're saying it's bad!" Seth sheepishly rubs the back of his neck while locking his arm around my neck and hugging me to his side.

"Aww, I didn't mean it like that."

"Yes he did!"

"I just meant it wasn't the best thing ever. You'll be fine though. You've got your siblings who have done this like a thousand times who can help you too. I don't think you'll have any trouble."I huff and bury myself closer to his side and he plays with my hair.

"Grace. Me, Emily, and the guys got you a little something. It's not much, just something for you to wear." I glance up at Sam, a bright smile appearing on my face as Emily hands me a small box.

"Aww, you guys didn't have to do this. You know I don't need anything." I tell them as I grab hold of the present.

"We know. We just wanted to get you something to remind you every day that we are all here whenever you need us."

I smile up at Sam, tears forming in my eyes as Paul says, "Yeah. Also we want you to know while you're at school to be just as awesome as us and everything will be alright. And that we want you to message one of us sometime during the day in case you need something. We're always gonna be here for ya kiddo."