Chapter 12 Bandages

You were sitting backstage after the play waiting for Legoshi. You fiddling with some of the bandages that you had in your bag. You were pretty upset about the fight that just unfolded. Although Louis seemed absolutely livid about what happened on stage. He stormed off leaving out the rear entrance shortly after it ended.

You finally see the wolf turn the corner and you immediately get up and walk up to him. "O-oh hey Y-N" He said looking down at you. You immediately grab him by the shirt collar and look him in the eyes. "What the hell were you thinking!!?" You yell at him. He groans as his back probably hurt. You let sigh and cross you arms still looking at him. You felt bad about that. "Sorry..." You say with a bit of a frown on your face. He looks away and twiddles with his fingers.

"So... hows your back?" You ask him. He looks back at you and stutters a bit before saying. "It hurts and its bleeding pretty bad. I probably should go get someone to bandage it up." He says before starting to walk away but, you grab his tail and he looks back at you. "I can bandage it..." You tell him. Even though you are still a little mad at him you could still bandage his wounds for him. It's just common decency to help someone. The wolf seems a little surprised by the sudden tail grab and request. "N-no! It's fine I'll get someone else to do it." The wolf complains. "Come on Legoshi, if it really bleeding that bad then we should get it bandaged as soon as possible. Just let me handle it, wolfy." You say wondering why he didn't want you helping him. He sighs probably because of the nickname. "Okay..." He replies.

You grab his hand and pulling him over to a chair and make him sit.
You reach into your bag and pull out some bandages and alcohol-free wipes. You commonly keep bandages and disinfectant stuff in your bag just in-case you get hurt. You were out of bandages so you went to go pick up some before you got to the auditorium. "Now let me see your back." You say to him. The canine sighs and turns his back towards you. The back of his shirt was soaked in blood. The shirt was also ripped and the claw marks were visible. The marks were large and pretty deep. He was bleeding pretty badly too. Dammit Bill... Legoshi grabs the back of his shirt and slowly and carefully pulls it up. You look at his back and pause staring for a bit. His back was very toned and muscular. "Wow, you're quite muscular." You say not thinking. Legoshi blushes at the compliment but you didn't notice.

"Anyways just keep holding your shirt up." You say to him. You take a wipe and start cleaning blood and dirt from the scratches on his back. He hisses and flinches. "Sorry it might sting a bit." You tell him and rub his shoulder a bit trying to calm him down. You then continue cleaning the scratches on his back.

After you were finished cleaning, you grabbed the bandages and started wrapping them around the wolfs back. You made sure to cover up and the scars. You were now done. "Okay! Done!" You say. Legoshi turns around and looks at you with an awkward smile on his face. He notices his back isn't bleeding as badly anymore. "Oh... uhm thank you Y/N..." He says rubbing his neck. "No problem..." You reply. "I think we should go meet up with the others." You suggest. The wolf nods.

Legoshi gets up and without a word walks off. You follow him as you both go meet up with the others. All the other members of the club stared at Legoshi as he walked into view. You notice Bill is standing there too. His face was pretty badly injured. One he saw you he instantly looked away from you. You sit down on a box and yawn. All the other members were focused on Bill and Legoshi. When asked why Legoshi started the fight all Legoshi responded with was... "I can't say..." Eventually you start to stare off into space daydreaming.

-a half a hour later-

You were just laying on a bench backstage on your phone scrolling through Beastbook. Despite usually not posting anything yourself, you sometimes scrolled through it to see what was happening. It seemed as if a lot of animals were talking about the play. It seemed to be mostly false information from animals that weren't actually there. Legoshi and Bill went off to go apologize to Louis which likely won't end well since last time you saw Louis he was super pissed off at the both of them. The other members seemed to be leaving. You didn't want to go back to your dorm for obvious reasons. So you just sit backstage until you figure out what to do. You hear someone walking towards you. It was Legoshi who was looking down at you seeming a little nervous. He had a new shirt on instead of the bloody one. "Uhm... Y/N what are you still doing here?" He asks.

to be continued...