🌸Chapter 35: The Sakura Puzzle, Part Four🎨

Written by EmtenDew

Edited by P. serrulata

Image courtesy ofu/chxrrysxftie

www.reddit.com/user/chxrrysxftie

----------

Author's note:

ED: Sakura "gets weird" on Naoto, and they talk about the upcoming break.

I haven't done so formally, but I wish to thank u/chxrrysxftie of Reddit for allowing me to use images of her Nagatoro characters cosplay in promotion of my story. Check her out at .

Please look at the Q&A section I set up at the end of the chapter. Ask us anything, and we'll add another section in the next chapter. I would be happy if you ask questions.

Please enjoy what I wrote.

----------

Thursday, July 11, 2018

If Naoto Hachioji had known what Sakura Inori had in mind when inviting him to sit at her favored swing set, he might've just thanked her for listening to his troubles and gone home, leaving her to her own devices at the park.

Sakura was dragging the groundskeeper's water hose—from which the two had just drunk their fill—across the grass, and Naoto knew she was about to "get weird" on him.

"You know you could get in trouble for this!" Naoto fretted, sticking close.

"Keep an eye out, if you're so worried," Sakura dismissed. "No one's gonna see... Even if they do, we might get a chewing out, but we won't be arrested."

"You mean you might get a chewing out!" He tried putting figurative distance between them. "I'm not doing anything."

"You're playing lookout, Senpai-kun♪," she sang, improving her grip on the kink she'd made in the line. "That makes you my willing accomplice. It's even worse since you're already 18. Maybe you could get arrested~."

Why didn't I just go home?! Naoto cried out in his own head.

He tried reasoning with her. "You stopped Sunomiya, so why's it okay for you?"

"It's not okay." Sakura shrugged. "I just didn't want her getting into trouble. I'm just of a different mindset today~. And it's only a little bit; it's not like I'm gonna flood a sandbox with 100 liters of water."

Having made it to the sandy portion of the park, she approached her favorite of the several swings, the one where her senpai had pushed her, a week-and-a-half earlier.

The senpai in question tried one last time, his eyes darting here and there, watching for bystanders. "C'mon, Sakura-san..."

"Stop flailing around over there, Asshole-kun," she growled, tugging the hose closer to gain more slack. "You're acting like I'm trying to rob a 7-Eleven or something."