Meet up

I don't really know what to do for this chapter so I'm just going to let the main group meet up and chat ig I might even sneak some matchablossom in here too.

That's all I have to say so let's get reading!

————————————————————————————————————————————————

It was around 9am when the two woke up, Langa was first to wake up whilst Reki decided to stay in bed for another ten minutes.

When Reki tried to stand up he found it difficult and had fallen to the ground as he tried, Reki was confused why he couldn't stand until he remembered last night.

"Hey Langa, can you ask my mom where the pain killers are I can't stand" Reki said with a awkward smile as it was something casual.

"Um, sure get back on the bed first though"Langa said whilst sitting Reki on the edge of bed we he wasn't on the floor anymore.

Langa had left the room and walked down the stairs to find Reki's mom. When he did he asked where the pain killers are and she had pointed to a cabinet above the counters.

Langa opened the cabinet and took the pain killers and a glass of water back to Reki's room.
Reki took the pain killers and was sat there for ten minutes before Reki was able to stand again.

"Thanks Langa I'm going to go and change now" Reki said walking towards the bathroom still kind of limping.

As Langa was waiting for Reki to finish changing he got a text from the group chat, it was miya asking to meet up.

~in the group chat~

Miya 😼 - hey slimes wanna hang out later 😾.

(Please don't ask what happened to the writing here I honestly don't know myself.)

Cherry 🌸 - that sounds good with me.

Joe 💪 - Thats good with me too.

Shadow 😝 - sorry I'm busy I told my boss I'd work overtime today.

Miya 😼 - makes no difference without you anyways 😒.

Shadow 😝 - HEY BE MORE RESPECTFUL TOWARDS YOUR ELDERS KID.

Miya 😼 - whatever, anyways Langa and Reki what about you two?

Langa ❄️ - ye sure I can I can ask Reki since he doesn't have his phone with him.

Miya 😼 - tell that slime to hurry up and reply then.

5 minutes later

Reki 🛹 - ye I'm down. 😎😎

Miya 😼 - alright we can meet up for lunch then.

Everyone agrees , out of group chat

"Langa we're gonna have to go to your house since you need a change of clothes" Reki said getting ready to go out for lunch.

"Ok but you need to get ready first" Langa said whilst Reki struggled to put on his jacket and fell over in the process find the sleeve to put his arm through.

After the struggle Reki had getting changed they both grabbed their skateboards and went over to Langa's home since his mom wouldn't be there.

"Reki you can rest on the sofa if you'd like while I change in my room" Langa said looking at Reki still exhausted from last night.

"Alright then but don't be too long I want to go to a cafe before lunch" Reki said pouting at Langa wanting to go to the cafe desperately.

Langa walked into his room and changed into something other then his normal, boring clothes, he also brushed his hair to look better for Reki.