Best friends

This story is being told from after season one so everything has already happened that is in the anime

This is my first story I'm writing so I hope you enjoy reading it

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Reki and Langa were meeting up for school as usual , skating to school and everything just like every other day

"Hey Langa" Reki Said with his happy tone as always. "Do you want to come over to my house after school?" Reki said excited.

"Sure why not, but I'll have to ask my mom if she's ok with this" Langa said in his calm, soothing tone.

"Great!". "We can meet up by the fountain after school!" Reki said enthusiastically.

They have both now arrived to school now

"See ya later Langa gotta go to first period!" Reki waved goodbye.

"Ye see you later Reki"Langa said admiring Reki as he ran down the hall to get to first period.

At lunch

"Langaaa! What do you have to eat todayyy?" Reki said jumping about.

"I just brought a sandwich like I usually do" Langa replied.

"Ooo if you let me have a bite of you sandwich I'll let you have some of my bento, how does that sound?" Reki said desperate.

"Sure, why not" Langa said.

They both gave each other a bit of their lunches as they enjoyed each other's food

"Hey Langa, did you make this food yourself? Cause if you did this taste amazing! What did you put inside it?" Reki said excitedly.

"Um yeah, I did make it also it only has tomato,lettuce and beef in it , nothing too special" Langa said with a blank expression. "Did you make your bento?"

"Yes of course I did! Isn't it great I'm so good at cooking ,but your better" Reki said with a smile.

"Yeah your cooking is really good Reki!"Langa said with a bit of a smile.

They both finished off their lunches whilst practicing on their skateboards on the roof of the building when not too long later the bel rang so they got to their classes.

Time skip it is now after school

Langa waited by the fountain waiting for Reki, Reki was taking a long time so he guessed a teacher caught him skating on the school grounds again.

After a few more minutes Reki had arrived by the fountain.

"Sorry im Late man! Teacher caught me skating in the halls" Reki said out of breath. "We should get going before a teacher finds me"

"Yeah we probably should" Langa said grabbing his skateboard.

They both skated to Langa's house to get permission before just going to Reki's house.

"Hey mom, is it fine if I go over to Reki's for a bit?" Langa shouted.

"Of course hunny! Just glad to see your spending time with your friends" Nanako said with a smile.

"See you later mom! By the way I might stay over night" Langa said exiting the house.

"Yep that's fine with me!"Nanako said as she neared the door close.

"We can go to your house now Reki" Langa said closing the door behind him.

They both skated to Reki's house but had to walk when they were going up hill bu then they finally made it to his house.

"Langa you can go up to my room, I just need to ask my mom something!" Reki said with his warm cheerful smile.

"Okay Reki"Langa said walking up the stairs.

"Hey mom? Can Langa maybe stay the night I planned out a movie night for us!"Reki said happily.

"Of course he can! But if your staying up late don't be too loud you sister and the twins will be asleep" Masae said with joy.

"Thanks mom!" Reki said running up the stairs.

Langa was placing his skateboard down next to Reki's stash of boards which then Reki came into the room too and placed his board next to Langa's board.

"Langa wanna play same games? I have a variety of options we could play?" Reki asked holding some games up to play.

"Sure! Of course we can play some games, which one should we play first?" Langa said pointing to the games in Reki's hands.

"We should play this game (idk what game to say I'm not good with this stuff😭👍) since it's two player and we can fight each other!"Reki said picking out a certain game to play.

Reki put the game on and gave Langa the other controller next to him so they could both play together.

Langa beat Reki a lot of times because Langa was born a natural.

"Awh man how are you so good at this game Langa?" Reki asked with a frown since he had only gotten one win.

"I don't really know, luck I guess?" Langa said confused that he was barely even trying.

"Fine then at least go easy on me cause I'm not the best at this game!" Reki said desperate for a win.

"I'll try, it might be hard since I'm not even trying though" Langa said to Reki with his normal blank expression on his face.

"YOUR NOT EVEN TRYING?" Reki shouted very confused but shocked at the same time.

After that Reki had won a few rounds to Langa but Langa did still get most of the wins. It was getting close to night so Reki decided to put a movie on his laptop.

Reki and Langa were sat next to each other but that soon turned into a cuddle for the both of them.

It was nearly midnight when Reki and Langa decided they should go to sleep but Langa had some other plans then going to sleep just yet....

————————————————————————————————————————————————

AHHHH I just finished the first chapter to my first story!! I hope you enjoyed this even though it might of been a bit boring since there hasn't been much renga yet.

But you will be getting that in chapter two! Not just some fluff maybe even some smut 😏😏 if you know what I mean.

I'll try get chapter two out as soon as possible because I had fun writing this chapter for all of you even though there probably won't be many reading this.

That's all I have for now anyways! See you guys in chapter two for some juicy stuff! 😏

1053 words 😟