More then just friends

WARNING THERE IS GOING TO BE ⚠️⚠️SMUT⚠️⚠️ SO IF YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT PLEASE CLICK OFF.

this will be my first time writing smut so sorry if it's really bad 😭😭👍

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Reki went to turn off the movie and was going back to tidy their mess whilst he felt arms rap around his waist and pull him down onto the bed.

This had caused Reki to become flustered as it could only be Langa who did this, whilst Reki tried to gather his thoughts he was suddenly kissed by his his best friend.

The kiss lasted for a while until Reki could finally pull away from the kiss.

"Langa w-what are you thinking?" Reki said all flustered since it was his first kiss.

"Reki I have always liked you more then a friend so I wanted to see if you felt the same." Langa said locking eyes with Reki.

"Well umm, yeah of course I like you back but you could've warned me that was my first kiss!" Reki said with a bit of anger in his voice.

"Well I'm glad that I was your first, and I will gladly be taking your first v-card too" Langa said without any thought and with a smirk on his face.

Reki looked at Langa confused until it was too late, Langa had already gone in for another kiss but wanted to make it deep so he bit Reki's lower lip.

Reki had let out a soft moan as he felt Langa's warm tounge enter his mouth and start exploring his mouth getting deeper every time.

They both had pulled away for air which then they went in for another kiss and made it deep again.

Langa started kissing and sucking Reki's neck which caused the red head man to flinch and moan a bit.

"Langa are you sure you want to do this now?" Reki said very flustered and not making eye contact with Langa.

"Of course I am Reki, cause it will be with you" Langa said grabbing Reki's chin to lock eyes again.

As Langa continued to kiss and suck on the red heads neck and collarbone he eventually took Reki's shirt off with his own half unbuttoned.

As Langa started licking Reki's chest and kissing his chest Reki was hiding his face from the embarrassment he felt in that moment.

Langa was teasing Reki when he got to his v-line which had caused Reki to blush a lot.

Langa decided before he gets down their he would like to leave some more marks on his body so he could make Reki feel even more pleasure.

Langa had started biting at Rekis shoulders and collarbone which then Reki reacted with soft moans which made Langa disappointed because he wanted more of a reaction from him.

Langa was about to unzip Reki's pants until Reki had stopped him and suggested something else before that.

"Langa what if I umm... pleasured you a bit first since you've been pleasuring me this whole time?" Reki said with his eyes closed embarrassed that Langa would think he's a fool.

"Sure why not, what do you have in mind to pleasure me?" Langa said looking up to Reki.

"Why don't i maybe... umm.. suck your dick?" Reki said all flustered hding himself.

"Why not" Langa said standing up and pulling his pants and boxer's down."Go on what are you waiting for? Get on the floor"

Langa was now sat at the edge of the bed with his legs spread and his hard cock sticking up waiting for Reki to pleasure him.