----------

THE FOLLOWING DAY

MOERA ZAHRA RAPULA

*** Im holding AJ  and Masai is pushing the trolley, we are at the grocery store and yes this twin of mine did apologize and she promised that she’ll always put AJ first. She just needs some time to find a way and contact baby daddy and tell  him the truth which wont be a problem cause I have people who can get me his contacts….Well she’s still heart broken about the conversation she had with RG but she’ll be fine….i pray that they break up for good cause he doesn’t deserve her at all***
Masai: so how was lunch with his brother...i never got to ask you about it
***I sighed...well I went to have lunch with my late fiancé’s elder brother Drench, the last time I saw him was the day after we buried Alex, he was assassinated on his way home from my place a year ago ( sigh) well he wasn’t a guy who did legal things and so is his brother....i found out one day when we were being followed and he asked me to take the wheel and he took out a gun I didn’t even know he owned and started shooting at the other car.... Well I broke up with him but nikka wouldn’t let me be, he kept pestering me until I gave him another chance and from there onward he taught me how to shoot and fight to protect myself...at least he promised to make sure I don’t get to be part of his other life and he kept his promise until they killed him in cold blood and even today I don’t know who did it....i asked his brother and he just told me he took care of it and I shouldn’t worry***
Me: aarg just ok he was just checking up on me, he was in town so...
***I just shrugged my shoulders***
Masai: mmmmh
Me: and what’s that supposed to mean
Masai: after a year he calls you and wants to have lunch with you
Me: and what’s wrong with that
Masai: no offense but you were engaged not married to his little brother so why is he checking up on you
***she raised her eyebrow at me....mxm***
Me: tsek
***she laughed...mxm this idiot***
Me: you can be an idiot sometimes
***she continued to laugh  until AJ shouted “papa papa” trying to get off my hold***
Me: AJ what is it
***he tried to wiggle out of my hold shouting “papa papa”***
Voice: WHAT THE FUCK!!!
***a deep scary male voice said and we both looked where it was coming from and we froze...” ooh shit” is what is playing in my head***
AJ: papa
***he was now crying....the guy looked at Masai and at AJ with a scary frown on his face***
AJ: papa!!!
***he walked closer and took AJ from me and this little betrayer wrapped his tiny hands around his neck and he rested his head on his shoulder sniffing***
Him: what the hell is going on
***he said looking at Masai...he looked shocked and I can also see some anger on his face***
Me: she can explain
***I was scared for my twinnie...she looked like she’s about to faint...this nikka looks scary and intimidating...those dark eyes hide something sinister, even that mole on his cheek, the dark color of his skin and the black and grayish beard on his face made him an intimidating, scary, drop dead gorgeous handsome motherf#ck#r...( phweeeu)...out of the blue Masai  ran away leaving me and her son alone with this handsome creep***
Me: the F!!! No she didn’t....ooh noo she didn’t
Alphalette: what’s all this….whats going on
***I sighed.... yho I have a coward of a sister bathong...i breathed out looking at him***
Me: Well he’s your son and I swear she was about to tell you....she didn’t know where to find you and when you finally met she was scared cause you are her fiancés brother...she didn’t know how to approach you
***i said that fast then i looked at this handsome tiny betrayer resting his head on his dad’s shoulder like he has known him since he was inside Masa’s belly( mxm never ever trust this gender)***
Alphalette: call her and finish shopping we need to talk me and her
***I just nodded and called her....who the f#ck run away and leaves her twin sister and child with a stranger....yho Masai!!! ( clap once) ***

----------

MASAI  NAIMA RAPULA

***I don’t know what happened but I just panicked and found myself rushing out of the shop...well more like running out of the shop, I only snapped out of it when I was in the parking lot by Moera’s car .... Gosh how can Khai do this to me....i wasn’t ready....i just got off the call with Moera and I feel bad for leaving her and Khai alone with Alphalette....i just panicked....with a tail between my legs I went back....i got inside the store and searched for them and found Moera shopping and Khai was still in Alphalette’s arms as he walked behind Moera....i swallowed hard and walked closer to them***
Me: im sorry twinnie
***she gave me a mean look then she shook her head ( eish)***
Moera: lets finish up here so you two can go and talk
***I swallowed nothing and nodded....i could feel his eyes on me but I couldn’t even look at him....gosh im f#ck#d***