Chapter 11

When Kaleb finally stopped we were at a small lake house. He hopped out and came around and helped me out. He led my to the door and as he opened it a delicious smell of cinnamon and apples drafted up my nose. Inside there was a table set for two with each holding a perfect steak and potatoes with smoked corn. Mmmmmm.

"What do you think about it Ella?" Kalebs voice broke my thoughts.

"I think it is wonderful" I said as he lead me to the chair pulling it out for me. "Thank you Kaleb" I said as he made his way to his chair.

"Bon appetite" Kaleb said in a horrible French accent and I giggled. "That was so cute" Kaleb said and I went red.

"Thanks" I mumbled as I cut a piece of steak and set it in my mouth. "Mmmh, this is so good Kaleb" I said holding back a moan.

"Thanks, and I thought the cooking lessons my mom made me have were for nothing." He said joyfully. "Okay so why don't we play 20 questions" he suggested.

"Okay but not 20, 21 just because I am unique." I said "okay me first, who was your first date?"

"Well if you count me and my cousin when we were four then that if not..." He paused and I set another peice of steak in my mouth "then this date" and I chocked. "Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah" I said as I took a drink of water. "I just can't believe you have never been on a date before." I said astounded.

"Well before you I was never interested" he said before asking "if you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?"

"Hmm," I thought "I would go back to the Caribbean. How about you?"

"Hmm, I would go to Australia. I don't know why but something about kangaroos running wild is appealing" and we both burst out laughing. About an hour more of questions laughs and food we ended up in the living room talking, with me curled into Kalebs side.

"Wait here for a second" Kaleb said as he disappeared returning with a guitar in his hand. "Okay so when I think of you and how you are always hiding your nonexistent flaws I think of this song."

A beautiful tune came out of the guitar but it was nothing compared to the voice that followed.

Ohhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh

[Verse 1:]
Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Yeah

I know, I know
When I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"
I say,

[Chorus:]
When I see your face (face, face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile (smile, smile...)
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are).
Yeah

He smiled at me as he beautifully sung Bruno Mars just the way you are. As he ened I was in tears of joy "Kaleb that was beautiful." I say hugging him.

"Not as beautiful as you are Ella" he said as he set down the guitar and hugged me back. "And I hope that whoever you end up choosing will be the best for you and always make you smile."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovely people, this is the second early update and sorry but it is kinda short. So who's date was better Caden's or Kaleb's. I just want to thank everyone who commented and voted. I will try to update soon but I have a huge science test coming up and have to study :(!! Wish me luck.

Comment. Vote. Share.

~Nicole~