"Robyn told me what type of wine you like." She poured me a glass then herself.

We started eating and the food was so good. It was a little bit cold because we were talking for so long but still good.

We drank a lot of wine. It wasn't intentional but our conversation was so good and the wine tasted like juice.

Being wine drunk will have you on a different level of horny. I knew Bey was feeling it, I could tell by how she was looking at me.

"Did I ever show you my record player?" She was smirking like Robyn, I don't trust that.

"You haven't."

She stood up and came to my side of the table. She held her hand out for me so I moved my seat back and took it.

I was just following her to wherever she was taking me. I wouldn't be mad if she took us to her bedroom.

She stopped in front of her tv, it was darker over here so I couldn't see that well.

"Pick a record."

"I can't see anything." I hope she has good music.

She turned her phone flashlight on so I would see. She had them in a stack so I started to go through them to pick the best one.

"Luther Vandross? How old are you again?"

"Good choice." She took the vinyl out and put it on the record player. I didn't even say that's what I wanted to listen to.

"Let's dance." She took my hand again and walked us to the middle of her living room.

"You like dancing?" I noticed that from when we were on the beach.

She pulled me closer until there was no space between us and started slowly rocking us to the song. Her hands very low and there was so room between us.

"I do. When I was really really young I thought I wanted to be a professional dancer."

"Why didn't you?"

"My mom. She wouldn't sign me up for anything because she said the other girls would be freaked out."

"That's terrible."

"I guess so. What about your parents-"

"Dead."

To me at least.

"I get that. Let's stop talking about parents, it's depressing."

I nodded my head in her chest and she started humming to the song. She actually sounded good, it's strange how she's good at everything.

I was so horny. I didn't want to slow dance Luther Vandross all night, I wanted something else.

"Can I have a kiss?" If she makes me say please I'm leaving.

"You ran out a long time ago, maybe on Sunday."

"You're not funny, kiss me." I unwrapped my arms from around her and crossed them over my chest.

"Say pleaseee." She was singing it like it was apart of the song.

"I'm not saying please. Just come on." I pulled her by the waistband of her pants.

"Don't start something you can't finish Onika."

I batted my eyelashes and looked up at her. "I wanna finish."

"You- I- What?"

"Where did all that energy go? I thought you wanted me to say please? Make me say please."