"My mom."

"The dead one?"

"Yeah, her."

"She knows about me?"

"Not really, she doesn't know anything about you. She also still thinks Robyn is my girlfriend, I don't know if I told you about that, so I guess not."

"Oh." I don't know if I should feel a way about that or not but I do. "Do you have a good relationship with your mom?"

She laughed and threw her head back, "Hardly. We're kind of trying to rebuild a relationship right now, we didn't talk for years before my dad passed."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that." I shouldn't have asked.

"It's fine. You can sit on the couch while I finish everything."

I went to sit on the couch and wait, I could hear her struggling but she told me to sit down so I didn't get up.

While I waited I texted Robyn. She already knew I was with Bey because Bey tells her everything, that's good information for the future. She texted me a list of questions to ask Bey, since it was Robyn most of them were sexual.

I wasn't going to ask these but they were still nice to have.

"It's ready but you have to close your eyes first." Bey came into the living room in distress, I don't know what she was on there doing but I doubt it was that bad.

"Why?" I don't trust that, she could do anything while I have my eyes closed.

"Just for a second, I promise."

I closed my eyes and I could hear shuffling, I wanted to open my eyes so bad but I was trying.

"You can open them now."

I opened my eyes and all the lights were off but there was candles lit everywhere so it wasn't dark. It was cute and romantic, we were going to have an at home candle-lit dinner.

"Aww you did all this?" I was smiling way too hard, I was surprised.

"Mhm." We were both cheesing at each other. She opened her arms from me and I got up to give her a hug.

"Can I touch you or no?"

"As long as you're not trying to have sex with me, I don't care."

I almost told her she could touch me whenever she wants but I have morals.

"Hold on, I'll be back." She ran away and my arms dropped to my side. I don't know what she left to do but I didn't move from where I was.

She came back but she looked the exact same. "What did leave to do?"

She just smiled and pulled her pants down in the front slightly.

"What am I looking at here?" I hope she's not trying to flash me or anything.

"My math boxers so you know I'm not trying to have sex with you."

"After finding out you own match boxers I don't think I'll ever even think about having sex with you. You ruined it for yourself, don't even ask me for a kiss."

"But-"

"Isn't the food getting cold?" I was playing with her because of what she did the other day with that kiss.

"Yeah, let's sit down at the table."

We walked to the table and she pulled my chair out for me. After I sat down she went to the other sire of the table and sat across from me.

Half of my bare ass was touching the chair, I should've worn a longer dress.

I looked down, her mom made this pasta and mine had chicken on the side but Beys didn't. It is a little weird that we're eating food her mom cooked on a date but a lot of things with Bey are already weird.