୨⎯ you'll get over it⎯୧

Start from the beginning

"What is it" he said with a grin while putting his hands on each side of the table leaning forward.

"H-how come w-when I woke up this morning I wasn't with you when just last night I was in your bedroom." You say looking at him trying to keep a straight face.

He doesn't say anything but you see his grip on the table get tighter and without thinking you bite your lip and stand up straight as you feel the tension of the room.

It's harder to breathe as you look at him in silence while he stares into your eyes that are usually sweet but are now filled up with lust.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He says while looking at you with a stern look as if he was mad that I remembered.

"I think you do.." it goes silent again but this time a little awkward as he furrows his eyebrows with disbelief that I could even remember.

"How can you even begin to speak such nonsense when you have no proof." He said while he stopped leaning up against the table with his arms crossed.

"I do have proof and it would be more believable than where ever I am." I say while taking the book and sneakily putting it on the table near me making sure he doesn't see.

"Oh really, show me." He says now smirking while looking down upon me.

"Here" I say while moving my hair to the back exposing my neck that had two dark spots on it that had appeared to be hickeys.

His eyes went wide as he remembered he had left them there last night.

Again we sat there in silence as I slowly walked up to him looking into his eyes.

"I don't have anyone to tell about what happened but how did I end up back in my room after I went to your room because I heard you calling for me. Why did you ask me to stay if I was just going to end up back into my room...was it all just a dream...or...am I just in a dream." you say while looking at his chest with sorrowful eyes wishing to know the truth.

"I..." He began to try and say something but got interrupted.

"There you are." A very familiar voice said from behind me as I turned around to see a figure coming out of the shadows.

I couldn't believe my eyes, was I having a double dream? I couldn't be...it was sarah from work...what in the hell was my boss doing here?

"S-S-Sarah..." I say with a shocked expression as I watch her walk towards me just to ignore me and walk right beside jareth.

"There you are" she said while kissing his cheek.

My eyes went wide..did I mean nothing to him? No, I couldn't have.. we've only spent just so little time together...what am I feeling...my eyes began to tear up as I looked at her so close up on him as she giggled a little as his hand held on to her waist.

"Jareth..i-" I began to try and say before Sarah said something over me.

"Y/n, why are you here?" She said with a confused look as to why I was in the castle.

"I-i was just... leaving." I said as I looked at jareth with my brows furrowed as a tear fell down my cheek. He looked back at me with a blank emotion as it hurt deeply inside him to see how frail you were to his actions.

I ran out the door as I heard Sarah continue to talk to jareth as he said nothing.

                ༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶
                      Later in your room

You sat there on the floor as you sobbed into the pillow that stayed on the window seat.

You heard a quiet knock on the door and turned to look at it.

"Go away!" You yelled and went back to sobbing.

The door opened anyway and you heard small steps get closer to you. You don't turn around and continue to cry.

"Hello princess" scram said with a smile.

"I'm not a princess, so just go away." You say not paying attention to what's going on. "Wait...SCRAM!" You look over and immediately pull him into a tight hug.

"Where have you been?" You ask while wiping your tears off your face waiting for an answer.

"I'm sorry, I have been busy. Even though I'm not always doing work, I still have to act as if I'm working." he said while smiling.

"That is right" you say smiling and then the thought of work comes to your mind and you remember why you were here crying.

You look out the window with a sorrow look.

"(Y/n), why are you crying?" Scram said with a frown.

"I..I think I'm in love with jareth even though it is impossible.." you say while looking down at your hands in your lap.

"How is it impossible?" Scram says while turning his head to the side.

"Because you can't fall in love with someone you just met you no brain" doodle said while coming into the room with a glass of water and handing it to you.

"Your gonna need that if you plan on crying, don't want the water works to slow down...yet I don't think they will...you seem like the crybaby type." Doodle said with a smirk.

"Thank you Doodle, didn't know I needed a pep talk.." you say with displeased look while taking the water and sipping on it.

"Don't mention it, anytime" he said with a devilous smile. "So why are you actually crying tart?" Doodle said with one eye brow up.

"Yeah! Who do I need to beat up!" Scram said while looking around punching the air.

You giggled at Scrams actions and begin to tell them "well...jareth is seeing my ex boss and I'm not even sure how she got here, her name is Sarah." I said with a frown.

"Oh well it doesn't really matter. I'm sure you'll get over it, there are many guys in this world you can meet." Doodle said while taking a seat on your bed and crossing his arms.

"You really think so?.." you say looking at Doodle.

"Ye-" Scram interrupts Doodle "Did you just say Sarah?" You look at scram with confusion. "Yes, I did, why?" You said.

"That's his ex...they broke up four years ago and we haven't seen her here since.." Scram says with a confused look.

"Then why is she here..." You say with a confused face.

R/N: I know you like this chapter 😳 just wait it's just about to get hella good my friend ❤️