7

"Huh-" she started.

I sat back down and looked out of the window as tears formed in my eyes.

I guess Jay noticed. Because he spoke.

"Mi-Young, calm down I-" he started, I turned to look at him with my teary eyes making him stop.

"No no, don't cry please," he said.

"I don't like Soojin, so please..calm down," he said, I scoffed mentally.

I looked away without saying anything.

"Mi-Young- don't be awkward about it," he said, making me roll my eyes.

Finally we reached the school. I got down the bus and quickly walked off into the school. I went to a few of my other friends, away from Jay and stuff.

"Mi-Young! You're finally sitting with us and not them," said Katie. I smiled a little and nodded.

"What's with you? You seem so down," said Leah making me sigh.

"Nothing, are you guys ready for the trip? I'm quite excited," I said with a smile.

Both of them nodded. I stayed with them til finally Mrs.Lee came into the cafeteria and onto the stage.

"Hello Students," she spoke on the mic before she began talking about the trip. I put my head on the table, too tired to listen to her. Eventually, we began getting on the buses.

She began calling out partners for the bus and the hotel at which we were staying at. I lifted my head and began listening closely.

"Katie and .. Leah," she said after a few other names making me sigh.

"Keeho and Jia,"

"Mi-Young and.." she paused as she flipped the paper she was holding.

"If it's Jongseong I am gonna-" I whispered under my breath.

"And Park Jongseong," she said, making my eyes widen. What the fuck?

 I slowly turned my head to see Jay looking at me from the lower level of the cafeteria. I groaned as I sat back down and rubbed my forehead. In awhile Mrs.Lee told us to get with