4

I got on the bus to go to school when I heard Jia shout. I flinched and looked up.

"Since when is he on this bus," I thought seeing Jay getting onto the bus.

He sat down a few seats behind me beside Keeho and across from Jia.

I sighed and shook my head as I rested my head on the window. I heard them talking about some girl named Soojin.

"Yeah, she's kinda pretty honestly," said Jia.

"Jay agrees with you," said Keeho as he laughed.

"What do you mean? Said Jia.

"Jay likes Soojin, he's planning on asking her out today," I heard him, I felt my heart sink a little.

"Hm, yeah," said Jay, making me close my eyes.

"This is why you shouldn't have let your dumbass fall for him," I mumbled as I clenched my fist.

I sighed and shook my head again.

Jongseong POV

I don't really like Soojin, she's dating someone already and I like someone else. But I don't know if she does too.

Today was strange, Mi-Young didn't talk to any of us or reply to any of our texts.

Mi-Young POV

Everyone's been talking about Jay and Soojin. "Soojay,"

"That's fucking stupid," I mumbled as I clicked my pen. I'm in the library right now. I decided to skip class as the three of those idiots are in it.

I saw Soojin walking into the library with a wide smile. I rolled my eyes, she's fucking ugly. What does he see in her?

I slowly banged my head on the table when I felt someone's hand on my back. I stopped and slowly lifted my head to see who it was. Eric?