The sigh that left him was that of a man defeated. His legs dragged across the sheets, heels digging in slightly to crinkle them. The transition didn't take much effort, yet it still had his body curl over. The heat that hit his abdomen seemed stronger, firmer somehow. He whined, thighs rubbing together to encase the heat that replaced his length. The slick was apparent immediately, a stickiness clinging to his thighs in a way that was in no means unpleasant. He'd never even thought of getting off this way; he always used his male body. But Dream's reasoning made sense, the logic in his demands weaving tightly around his mind.

"Have you done it?" Dream spoke, and Killer could practically hear the grin in his voice.

"Dddone-" He whispered, the shame heavy in his voice.

"Good boy." Those words had the potential to pull him apart. "Now then, spread those pretty thighs, and tell me how wet you are, how desperate you are."

Killer strained, his legs reluctantly pushing wide open to expose the multitude of sins between. A hand shakily trailed across his abdomen, pushing down until a trembling finger swiped through his folds, hooking into the magic and smearing the slick across his inner thigh. His mind fumbled, unsure how to word what Dream wanted. "Wwet- n-need you I- nnh.. Dream plleasee, yyou're m-my only chance- n-need you sssO bad-"

A thoughtful hum rang through the phone, a cruel pause having the other shifting impatiently before he finally spoke. "Good. Now then, guide your fingers to your clit, I know you like it when I rub it. Do as you please, just don't put those sharp little fingers inside of you yet."

Hissing out in relief he tipped his head back, fingertip hastily pressing to the nerve where he earned a lively moan, legs jumping. He felt sore and over-sensitive already, the aching presence most likely caused by his pathetic attempts to get off earlier. It sent prickles of electricity through his bones, from his fingertips all the way to his toes.

Working in slow circling motions he rubbed, trying to recall how Dream would do it if he were here, how he would push his thigh over his shoulder, lean over him and toy with him until he begged, until he was gasping for breath. Groaning lowly he cursed, attempting to envision the other above him, that it was his fingers ruining him, that the mattress was dipping with both weights, that the presence by his hip was his knee, not the bunched blanket.

"DdreAm-"

"I know, I know Kills." The nickname was allowed. "You can use them properly now." His breathing sounded a little forced and in the moment it clicked in Killer's mind, listening to his little groan on the other side of he line. He was getting off to this too.

Something about this newfound knowledge sparked a fire inside of him and he moaned, exaggerating it as he finally sank a finger into his aching heat. The digit was swallowed so easily, walls clamping around it fast. It was difficult to convince his mind, but he tried to pretend it was Dream's finger, not his own.

"Y-yOu've stopped talking-" He rasped, hips ebbing up off of the bed. "You're n-not supposed to ssstop talking."

"Greedy." He murmured, the ever-present sound of shuffling letting Killer's imagination go wild. Was he jerking off? Fucking into his fist and chasing his own orgasm spurred by the noises he made? God he hoped so. But he listened to the other's request, pushing through the fog that clouded his mind. "Push in another, spread yourself for me, Hm? As if I were about to fuck all the pretty thoughts out of your mind."

The idea of Dream truly fucking him wasn't good for the hope that he'd be able to sleep tonight, but the growled words had his hips jerking. A second finger slid in easily, the slick acting as an easy lubricant as he whimpered. It wasn't enough- it wasn't-

"Curl them, twist and thrust them like I would, I know you know how."

Killer's mouth was wet with saliva, a slim line of it leaking down his chin as he gasped. No matter how hard he tried to replicate he knew he wouldn't manage the same skill Dream did. He had a way of curling them down to scrape a certain spot that had him spilling in seconds, to break him so early on. But he still did his best, pelvis heaving up to meet each thrust of his fingers. Lively moans and gasps tore from him, whimpers and cries filling his dark bedroom. Horror's room was next door to his, he simply prayed the brute was either with Dust or already asleep.

"Say my name, Killer." It was a spitting command, one that stole the breath from his lungs.

"D-Dream.." He mumbled, bones straining as his gut tied itself in all sorts of tight knots, mind reeling.

"Louder, Kills." He groaned, sounding like he was building for his own indefinite release.

"DdReAHhm-!" He tipped his head to the side, his imagination working furiously to picture the other bent over him, fingers stretching him wide. The bedroom fell apart around him, morphing into the shape of Dream's double bed, white wallpaper and cream curtains. He gasped, cursing the others name over and over in his haze, any attempts to be muffled thrown away. He could hear the other moan out his name, the sound muffled yet somehow as clear as day.

"FfUck- ggOd DreAM- ggONna- I'm-! GgONnA -!"

With his eyes closed, the bed creaking and Dream's ragged breaths by his skull he could imagine that the other was truly with him. He could picture him curled over his body, knees planted either side of his hips as his fingers fucked him to the release he'd so desperately craved.

"Do it, whore. Come to the sound of my voice."

It was he needed, voice cracking in a guttural sob as the orgasm tore through his body. It sent the last lucid thought flying from his mind, body writhing as he felt himself finally come. It felt so much, his back sticking clammily to the sheets with each ragged breath he forced.

Through the white noise roaring in his skull he heard Dream moan, the final pumps of his hand enough to spill him over the edge.

And then silence.

Their breaths were both laboured, yet fading like the darkness in the night sky. Dawn would be upon them in a matter of hours. Breaking the silence first, Killer spoke, his throat raw. "Th-that was incredible-"

He heard Dream scoff, his words spoke to be cruel yet worded with an edge of affection. "Don't call me like this again, Killer."

Body dissipating and the heat ebbing from his bones he laughed, the response being just what he'd expected. "Can't guarantee it, angel."

The silence lingered once more before he spoke, tone softer, honest. "I miss you."

"Killer."

"Yeah?" He rolled over, the blankets tugged over his shoulders to encase his tired body.

"Go to sleep."

————————————————————————

Filthy degenerates

I've never written phone sex so if you found errors then no you didn't

Damn this idea was so spontaneous it jumped out of nowhere into my mind and I hAd to use it. 2,500 words of filth.

I know you all enjoyed that 😈

They're slowly slowly slowly falling I guess. I really don't want to rush into lovers with this pair because that's not what the fic is about, it's not instant love. This will probably be the slowest slow burn ever 😭. Bbbbut dream spoke with "affection" in his voice so take your food

anyway I'm low-key invested in continuing "slave" sooo maybe that'll be the next shot. Wait and find out I suppose

Byeee

-Jess-