"Yyesyesyes- ggOd I'll d-do everything you say, p-please-" He didn't know why he felt the need to plead so desperately - surely a few hopeful words would be enough to convince the guardian. But he felt like it was his life's purpose in the moment - to beg for relief from the only man he could receive it from.

"I don't know about that, Kills. You're often ever so disobedient." His tone sent his mind reeling, soul pulsing above his chest rapidly and he scrambled to respond.

"Nno I- I'll be good- I'll be so so good-" The words 'I promise' lingered on the tip of his tongue but he swallowed them quickly. He knew better than to make promises he couldn't keep. Still, he'd give it his best effort. Either way it seemed to please the guardian, his voice like silk in his ear.

"Good. Now then, explain your situation to me." It was obvious he knew the other's predicament already, he simply wanted to hear the embarrassment, the shame in his voice as he told him how he couldn't come from his own hands without Dream's presence in the background. The whore was down bad more than he'd thought.

"I-" Hesitancy lingered in his voice, but he knew this opportunity wouldn't arise again, and if turned down he'd most likely be left unsatisfied all through the rest of the night and into the bleeding light of dawn where he'd be forced to get up and train whether is body wanted him to or not. His excuses to Nightmare were starting to run out. "Well I- I was- thinking of you and-"

Great start, as if Dream didn't already think he was a freak.

"Aaand I- I just sort of gggot going- and I thought- I hoped my hands would- would be enough but- but I get ssso so close only to lose the ppeak I'm working t-towards and- and I know I can't- ccAn't reach satisfaction without you so I- so I called- hoping you'd hhhelp me-"

God he was disgusting.

"Correction; you called, hoping I wouldn't notice you trying desperately to fuck yourself to the sound of my voice. Isn't that right, whore?"

A whimper tore from his throat, fingers working to pump himself once more at a fast pace, the filthy derogatory comments setting the ebbing warmth in his abdomen ablaze again. His breath hitched, eyes squeezed shut as the phone fell flat to the pillow beside him. God it felt good- his pelvis burning with the heat of liquid fire, body scorching.

"I hope you're not starting without me, Killer."

Dream's voice cut through his pleasured haze and he groaned, fingers slowing to a trembling stop as his efforts to climb to his peak tumbled back down to nothing. He gasped, words strained. "C'mon DdReam- I-I just need a little- a little more-"

"I don't care what you need. Now, you said you'd listen to what I said and be good, didn't you? You wouldn't want me to hang up now, would you?" The spite in his voice would have surely been what he needed to spill over the edge, yet his length lay untouched, twitching and hard.

Shuffling sounded on the other end of the line, as if the other were getting comfortable in bed, shedding some clothes to lighten his load. The idea had Killer's lips damp, awaiting the ex-guardian's next words eagerly.

Eventually he spoke again, tone soft and sultry. "What body do you have summoned, Killer?"

"M-male.." He spoke hoarsely, itching to curl his fingers around his aching cock and pump himself to the orgasm he craved. But Dream had other plans.

"Change it."

"What-?" He hadn't expected it, eyes fixed on his body for a long moment. "Whhy?"

"Because I've only ever fucked your pretty heat, how do you expect me to coax you to a release when I know nothing about how you like it that way. This will be better, for both of us." Upon hearing silence on the other end he spoke again, testing. "Remember my little condition, Killer. Do as I say, or I'll hang up."