Prince turned out to be the monster.

Start from the beginning

"Look there she is!" She squealed pointing at a tiny blonde girl stretching in front of the mirror with a lady behind her staring at her every move. The lady seemed like a real pompus bitch the way she stared at Natalia.

"Zoey stop it!" He hushed stepping behind me. I chuckled and patted his head in comfort. "Mommy stop it." He whispered swatting my hand away. I pouted and crossed my arms across my chest. "Sorry." He muttured hugging my legs.

I smiled and nodded my head. "Natalia! Over here!" Zoey yelled making young girls turn to her. The parents glared at her making me growl at them in warning. Everyone here was part of the pack and knew my family had some high respect. Nobody knew the twins were the Alpha's kids and they wouldn't find out anytime soon. But they knew better than to challenge a mother she-wolf that was that high rank in the pack.

I smiled in triumph as they turned away quickly. "Zoey!" A sugary sweet voice called out as the familiar blonde cutie elegantly ran up to Zoey with that lady glaring at Natalia's back.

"Hi, this is my mommy." Zoey grinned pointing at me. "Hello." She grinned showing off two adorable dimples. "Hi Joey." She giggled looking behind me. "H-hi Po-Poppy." He blushed rubbing the back of his neck. I almost awed at the sight before me. This was too adorable for words.

"Well we better be on our way, before this guy's late." I smiled pointing at a blushing Joey. "Okay bye Miss - just call me Ari." I smiled. She blushed and quickly nodded. "Okay bye Ari." She giggled before turning to Joey. "Bye Jojo." She grinned before kissing his cheek and skipping away with Zoey. "Love you mommy!" She yelled before running to the mirror with Natalia.

"Bye Poppy." Joey whispered staring at the back of her. I chuckled and turned him away leading him to the baseball field. "Lets go lover boy."

As we neared the feilds I caught sight of a familiar mop of blonde hair. "Jake!" I called out. He turned and grinned as he saw me. "My God Jake! I haven't spoken to you in forever!" I pouted throwing my arms around him. "I know." He sighed pulling me tightly against him. I sighed in content and breathed in his familar scent before letting go.

"Hey there Jo." He smiled hugging him. "Hi Jake." He smiled back but glanced back at the doors we just came through. Jake frowned and looked at me. I chuckled and mouthed Poppy. He laughed and nodded.

"Why dont you go with the other boys and warm up." He suggested nodding over the orher side of the field with twenty other boys.

Joey nodded and gave me a hug before running off. "Natalia has him wrapped around her pretty little finger." Jake laughed leaning against the fence. I chuckled and nodded in agreement.

Should I ask him why he wasn't answering me? Or should I just let it go. I mean we're talking perfectly fine right now.... that mea s he doesn't hate me ... right?

"What are you thinking about?" Jake whispered smoothing out the lines across my forehead. I breathed in as he stood inches away from me. My wolf growled at annoyance that he was near us again.

"Why don't you want to talk to me?" I blurted out. I blushed as I realised how highschool that sounded. "I love talking to you Aria." He frowned. I sighed and bit my lip.

"You weren't answering my calls." I said glacing away from his blue-green eyes. He ohed and wrapped his arms around my body.

"I was 'ordered'' to stay away from you." He rolled his eyes. I frowned and slightly pulled away. "From who."

"Caleb. He came home all wolfed out yelling about lies and filthy friends. Back stabbings and I dont know but he used his Alpha title and ordered me to ignore your calls and text, everything really." He growled his hold on me slightly tightening.

I let out a growl of annoyance and shook my head. "He's crazy if he thinks he's seperating us."

"I know." He smiled rubbing my cheek bone with his thumb. "I missed you." I muttured.

"Jacob! Come on man we need uour help." An older man yelled out waving his clipboard. I giggled and pushed him towrds the group. "Go." I smiled. He gently tugged on his hair then nodded. "Okay. But I'll see you later on tonight okay Aria." I nodded staring at him run to the group.

I turned to leave when I heard Jake call out my name. "Yeah?" I yelled out.

"I missed you too babes." He winked making me blush.

Authors Note→ It's short I know but I wanted to post something up. I've been babysitting everyday except Friday's, then I have homework to do and on top of that I'm packing ~.~ Bleh this is going to be a stress-filled month! But whatever lol

Also my brother's moving away :c so I'm like super depressed because lately it seems like my familys just .. moving and I'm a big family girl so it just sucks! Now I'm going to sleep by my lonesome self and I'm not looking forward to that >.

How's your week been?

Zoey and Joey →

Add''Comment'Vote'Message♥