an idea

(I ran out of pictures of sun and moon again TvT)
The next day when the kid came in the daycare you go sit in the security desk and you where bored then all of a sudden you had an idea *hey ??? What do you think about the idea "I say it is nice but should we ask vanessa first for approval?" Oh yea that's right we have to ask vanessa I forgot but thanks I will go tell her now "mk"* you go over to sun "hey sunny imma go ask vanessa something and I will be right back ok?" "Whyyyyyy I want you to stayyyyyy" you give him a kiss on the cheek "it will be quick ok" you hear the fans again *whoops "oop he will be fine right" yea he will "ok"* "ok it better be quick cuz I want to play with you and the kids" "ok sunny" you leave the daycare and start walking to vanessa office, but as you do you feel someone stare at you, you look around and there was nothing you continue to walk to the office you knock on the door "come in!" You enter very quickly "oh thank God that you are here I was panicking because someone was staring at me but when I look around there is nothing there" "... wired right but anyway do you need something?" "Oh yes I had a question what if I made sun an outfit to wear every day like multiple clothes so he dosen't wear the same clothes every time?" "Hmmm that is a great idea we could also use them as spears when sun gets dirty so I approve but who is going to make the clothes because a designer is very expensive and I ain't wasting my or the pizzaplex money" "oh vanessa did I tell I used to work as a fashion designer" "you did that is perfect you can make the clothes, but do you know how to make it color change if not I can teach you I learned I just can't make clothes" "oh that would be wonderful, so it is all set?" "Yup all set" "ok bye vanessa" "bye y/n"

You leave the office and once again you feel that someone is staring at you but once again there was no one to be found *hey can we separate because I need protection "ok sure because your safety is my priority because if you die I will die 1 year later" yea so can you come out "sure let me open the portal"* a portal opens near you and

A/n Cliffhanger bitches >:) anyway have a great day/morning/evening/night (words 451)