dispare

~~~~~ sun pov ~~~~~~

(I feel like we haven't had a sun pov In a long time)

For a few days after the incident about y/n I have felt like I am being watched so has moon we have scanned all around us but there was no one it was very uncomfortable I asked y/n if she self the same but she would say no "hey y/n can you go with bloxy for a while because I need to think something through" "ok sunny, take your time" she smiled *her smile is so pretty I want her to smile all the time "moon: simp" wha no "moon: you sure?" Yes "moon: ok"* y/n then leaves

~~~~~~~ vanny pov ~~~~~~~
*that sun animatronic is now alone I can finally destroy him* you walk inside the room sundrop was in you power him off and dragged him into the p&s and you grab a hammer and smashed the sun animatronic's head till it was thin as paper then you grab a remote that called in staff bots "disassemble sundrop" you watch the staff bots run a distroy sundrop *Hahahha he wont surive that meaning he should be gone for good "???: good now I heard there was a kid stuck in the pizza plex your new task is to capture and kill him if your not able to do that this will be your final task then your dead you hear me" y-yes sir*

~~~~~~y/n pov~~~~~~
(This was before sun was destroyed)

*that was kind of weird sun usually asks me to go to you "bloxypod: he probably is having a bad day" your right he probably is* "ok sunny, take your time" then you smile then there was a few seconds of silence, you walk out the room *hey bloxy where are you? "Bloxypod: I am in suns and moons room trying to sleep" ok I am coming up there right now "bloxypod: hey y/n can you try to use your wings I wanna see if your strong enough to use them" I ca. Use my wings? "Bloxypod: yup"* you focus to make your form visible *ok I have my form out how do I use them? "Bloxypod: first you gotta spread your wings to be able to use them then you just jump and the should flap to make you fly" ok* you spread your wings and you close your eyes and jump as high as you could then you open your eyes again and you where flying *uhhh so yea I am flying now, now how do I go somewhere "Bloxypod: just think where you wanna go" ok* you think of going to the balcony place which was sun and moon's room "hey bloxy i can see you can't sleep" "nope it kinda is uncomfortable, hmm" "whats on your mind?" "hmm i am thinking of cleaning and redecorating there room to fit in the daycare theme more" "sure lets gets started then" you and bloxy start picking up stuff all around and cleaning after a while it was spotless "now shall we paint the walls?" "sure let me get the paint y/n" you see bloxy open a portal and walk in then come out with 7 different paint bucket colors "so the paint colors i got where like a transformation from a sunny day to a night sky ombre looking" "that's a great idea bloxy"

A/N imma end this chapter here for now part 2 will be up soon i am just not feeling well because i got a rash out of nowhere and it kinda looks like bite marks soo yea (words 600)