lunch time

After the kids sit at the table you go to the security desk to get your lunch while walking to the security desk you feel someone or something stare at you you look back and see sun stare at you when he realizes you where looking at him he quickly turns to the kid who where trying to get his attention

---- sundrop pov ----
(Because I can)
*I started to stare at y/n as she/he/they walk the security desk I cant stop staring * y/n turns around to look at something *oh crap did she realize I was staring at her/him/them* you turn to the kids "hey sunny is miss/sir y/n your boy/girlfriend?" asked mercy "i- uhh n-no they are not w-why ask that mercy hehe" "I asked because you two would look cute together and why do you sound nervous do you like y/n?" "Uhhh hehe uhhh n-no?" "GUYS MR.SUN LIKES Y/N" "w-what no I dont w-what makes you think t-that" you say nervously y/n comes back and sits down with the kids

---- back to y/n pov ----
(Heheheh)
After you see sun look away you go back to walking to the security desk you go to the back of the security desk and grab you bag that has your lunch you grab your lunch then put your bag back and start walking to the desk where all the kids where while you where walking back you see sun all flustered you dicide to sit by mercy, "hey kids I am back what did I miss" "miss/sir mr.sun lik- mmmm" you see sun extends his arms to hush mercy "sunny what are you doing to mercy" "uhh nothing hehe we where playing uhh uhh the silent game with all the other kids and the game has just started right kids" all the kids nod and sun let's go of mercy [small sun pov cuz yes] (*phew that was close ???: "sure it was sun" oh shut up ???: "cant wait to see y/n at nap time~" dont you dare do any thing to them you little crap ???:"oh~ dont worry they will be fine~" they better be if not I will get rid of you even if it means also getting me decomishoned*) you broke the silence by saying "sunny are you ok you don't look to good" "oh I am fine, and you y/n have lost the game!" *oh right the silent game woops*

You see all the kids are done eating "alright kids time to clean up and get ready for nap time" all the kids say ok and start to clean up while sunny also helps the kids that need help cleaning, after cleaning you get some sleeping bags and start to place them around the daycare "miss/sir I can't sleep" "well If you try to go to sleep and still cant i will read you a bed time story ok" "yes y/n" you read them the story anyway because you knew the couldn't fall asleep "hey sun?" "Yes sunbite" "can I ask you a question?" "Go ahead sunbite" "can I turn off the light so some kids can sleep better?" "Oh- uhhh sure but I have to warn you I cant control him so be safe sunbite"

A/n uhhh so imma try to post 4 parts every day if I can but oooo what is coming up next for my story hehehe till next part cya (words 593)