Chapter 5

Iruka opened the doors to the home to see Sasuke standing right behind it. Since it was the weekend, he was out of his school uniform and in a dark-blue sweatshirt and black cargo pants.

"Ah! Sasuke! Nice to see you again!"

"Nice to see you too, Iruka-san. Is Naruto here?"

"Ah yes. But unfortunately, he's still asleep, and it's already eleven! He's so lazy. You can come in while I try to wake him up."

"You don't have to do that. I can wake him up for you."

Iruka happily let Sasuke in and let him travel up the stairs to the blonde's room. Felling that everything would be alright, he went back into the study room and continue on some papers from the work he was doing.

Sasuke made his way down the familiar hallway to the blonde's room. He slowly opened the door and peered into the dark room. Clothes and papers were scattered everywhere, but it was nothing new to the raven. He looked over to the bed and found what he was looking for: an adorably sleeping blonde. He was drooling a bit, but that just added to his cuteness.

Sasuke made his way around the piles of clothes and other messes until he reached the bed with his sleeping love in it. He put a hand on the tan cheek and kissed the other very lightly.

"Naruto..." he whispered into the blonde's ear.

That only made him stir a little bit, but it didn't wake him up. Sasuke leaned down to do the same act again, but an evil thought crossed his devious mind accompanied with a smirk. The raven stood up and began pulling his sweatshirt over his head, then the white shirt underneath. With his upper body fully exposed, he climbed in under the sheets with the sleeping boy and scooted in until he was right next to him.

Now Sasuke was right next to Naruto, able to get a better look at the sleeping blonde. He placed his hand back onto his face and gently kissed his other tanned cheek. His lips made their way over the blonde's face until they made contact with the other set of lips. His hand slid down the cheek, down the neck and onto his chest, his fingers brushing against the buttons. Slowly, one by one, he undid the buttons thus exposing the tan chest for his hand to roam over. Sasuke pulled his head back to look over his friend while slowly licking his lips in great satisfaction. He lowered his head again and began kissing the neck while letting his fingers play with a pink nub on the blonde's chest.

"Mmmm...."

Naruto stirred again, only to wake up this time. His eyes fluttered open to reveal the cerulean orbs that were once set in dreamland. Sasuke removed his lips from the blonde's neck and faced him. He bent down and kissed the blonde softly before pulling away to greet him.

"Good morning, Naruto," he whispered.

He pressed his lips against Naruto's once again, but added more pressure and satisfied his own pleasure. After about five seconds, Naruto's eyes shot wide open to realize what exactly was going on. There was a naked Sasuke (Naruto prayed that it was from the waist-up only) playing with his chest and kissing him in his own bed. As if his imagination of how things could get worse wasn't bad enough, this went beyond what he ever thought about.

*~*~*~*~*~

Ms. What's-Her-Name watered the plants in the living room humming a nice tune with Mr. What's-His-Face reading the paper silently looking at an article.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

"What was that?" The old man sneered.

"Oh, that must be little Naruto-kun finally waking up for the day. You know, the blonde, whiskered one?" the old woman giggled as she continued watering the plants.