His words were deep and husky and she trembled as he undid the first button. as soon as it slid free, he raised his gaze to her face, judging her reaction.

She flattened her hands on the wall beside her hips., but she didn't protest. Brian smiled then looked down to watch the slow unveiling of her breast.

The second button was undone and he still didn't;t touch her in any other way. he was only using one hand being careful not to startle her.The third button was straining at the material.With one finger he traced her cleavage over the swell of each breast, then up her throat. He looked up at her lips, then traced the fullness of her mouth, pressing slightly to glide over her bottom lip.

Her lips parted and she instinctively curled her tongue around the tip of his finger.His eyes close and he drew a slow painful breath. When h looked at her again she was watching him cautiously her eyes dark in the dim shadows. He leaned forward and kissed her very gently tenderly his lips moving over her chin to her collarbone then her breast.

The third button held and Brian found her nipple through the cloth. She moaned. Even through the material he could feel the heat from her body as he drew upon her, his teeth carefully nipping.

 The last button opened and he covered each breast with a warm palm, cradling her lush weight, shaping her with his hands. He pressed her breast together and nuzzled her cleavage before moving his mouth to a nipple, licking and plucking with his lips, then finally taking her inside sucking her strongly. A sound of raw hunger escaped her and h felt the impact of that small sound deep in his belly.

Her fingers sank into his hair pulling him away. But he didn't't leave her. Instead he slipped to his knees his mouth against he ribs. Closing his eyes and locking his arms around her  hips he rubbed his face against he skin breathing in her heated scent, tasting her.

He savored her, taking his time to explore each faucet of senses touch and taste and smell. and Sight. He enjoyed looking at her, he enjoyed her pleasure and her surprise as he found a piratically sensitive spot.

His hands cupped her ass startling her. Then slowly he removed her slippers his fingers lingering on her thin ankles, His palms coasted up he calves, over her thighs and to her ass again, squeezing an cuddling. Then his fingers hooked in the waist band of her harem pants and still watching her started sliding them down.

Brian saw the embarrassment and he leaned forward kissing her navel, dipping his tongue teasingly inside. He wanted to reassure her, wanted her to understand how unique this was for him. But at that moment words escaped him.

She stepped out of the pants as he directed, then he remained silent while he looked his fill.

Oh god what she did to him.

Gazing at her from his position on his knees he had to cal upon all his restraint to keep from rushing her. He wasn't himself. feelings he  hadn't known exist washed over him in hot insistent waves.

The small jacket hung from her shoulders serving more as ornamentation than covering since her breast were freed. The shadowy room only enhanced her curves and made the moment more intimate.He could see the darkness of her nipples her navel the soft feminine curls between her thighs. He lightly brushed his fingers over her finding her wet and hot.He delved deeper stroking her his breaths coming fast and low.

She gasped and her hand clasped his wrist.

He turned his palm so he was holding hers, then took her other hand also pinning her arms gently to her sides. He leaned forward and this time it was his tongue that stoked her.She reacted immediately.pulling away staring at hi in appalled fascination.