Chapter 32: Blood vow

Start from the beginning

Draco sat on the floor,gesturing for Tom's knife,"you're not actually doing it,are you" Draco slide the knife along his palm,passing it to Tom,who did the same thing. They pressed their hands together,mixing each other's blood,"I swear not to hurt Brooklyn Jasmin Miller physically ever again in my life" they said together,they made a blood vow not to hurt me.....they swore an un-breakable vow......for me.

Draco got up,me still straddling Tom's lap,Draco handing him a bandage with that same fucking blue liquid. They cleaned their wounds with that blue liquid,wrapping their palms in a bandage,"let's take you to bed" Tom stood up,wrapping my arms around his shoulders,"I know you hate needles,but we need to shot you your medicine,there wasn't any other way" Tom laid me in bed,covering me in my blanket,"n-no" Draco came over to me with a syringe,and I'm telling you,it was a long fucking needle,"let's get this over with,darling,come on".

I whined as he lifted my sleeve,"shh,I know" he kissed my forehead,thrusting the needle inside my shoulder,making me let out a small yelp,"that's my girl,doing such a good job" Tom kissed my forehead while Draco pressed a small cloth to stop the blood from coming out from the small hole in my shoulder,"d-don't wanna be alone" I wrapped my arms around Tom,who instantly wrapped his arms around me,"you need to rest darling" Draco laid beside us,sliding his hand inside my sweatshirt,rubbing softly.

His touch was called,I felt shivers running up my spine,"please don't leave me alone" Tom slowly let go of me,Draco picking me up,my legs wrapped around his torso,my hands wrapping around his neck,"but you need to sleep,okay,I don't want you to stay awake" I nuzzled my head in his neck,exhaling his expensive scent.

When we got to their office,he sat down on his chair,me clenching onto him,"tea?" Tom stood behind Draco's chair,stroking my hair,"mhm" he smiled,bopping my nose before turning around to make me some tea. My shoulder was hurting,u needed to rest her,"my shoulder hurts" Draco sighed,bringing his hand up to my shoulder,softly rubbing it through the materiel of the sweatshirt,easing the pain,"why don't you go to sleep,darling,I can see how tired you are".

I frowned,I don't want to go to sleep because I know I'll have a nightmare. I just rested my head on his shoulder,wanting him to continue rubbing mine,"there you go,love" Tom put a cup of tea on the table,Draco turning me around so I could drink. I leaned against him,slowly drinking the warm drink,it actually made me quit sleepier,but I tried staying awake,I don't want to have a nightmare.

"Hey,we got a tiny bit of a problem downstairs" Adam walked inside the room,so nonchalantly. Draco got up,laying me down on the couch,"n-no,please don't go,I don't want to be alone,please" I started sobbing,now the pain was unbearable,"baby" I didn't look at him,I kept sobbing,"shh,shh,here are some pain killers,come on" I didn't do anything,just kept crying until I felt a needle being thrusted inside my neck,"w-what" I felt sleepier,way more sleepier.

"A sleep won't kill you,you need to rest" I whimpered as my eyes started to flatter close. He covered me with a blanket,rubbing my shoulder and my left thigh,"shh" I tried pushing him away but my eyes were already closed.

Please don't have a nightmare.

Tom's POV
"Fucks sake Giovanni!" I pulled him off of Ray,I even forgot he was alive,I held Giovanni down while Draco locked handcuffs around his arms,helping me take him to a secluded room,tying his handcuffs to a pole behind him.

I crossed my arms,waiting for him to talk,"how did you got out of your cell,we trusted you without being handcuffed" it was a stupid idea,but he wouldn't let go of it,"he deserved it,he's a fucking cunt" I chuckled,throwing a punch to his face,"I don't see any fucking difference" another punch. There wasn't a reason why I was punching him now,I just remembered what he did to our property,and believe me,his whole Italian shitty face looks like a bitch.

"You just like touching my property,are you" he spit in my face. I bent down,pressing on his bullet wound,making him let out a scream,"you have a luck I'm keeping you fucking alive,but I promised Brook I'll kill you so fucking slowly that you won't feel your death,wether it means I'll poison you,or cut your dick off,or even letting her pull the fucking trigger,but I promise,I'll send your family a photo of you burning in flames" I got up,him breathing heavily,seeing the blood was pouring out of his thigh again,oh I opened his stitches,"get someone to stitch him up again,I want more the one guard out of this cell,if I even see a small fucking hair I'll chop your dick off and shove it up your ass".

Draco walked upstairs long ago,knowing Brook would wake up at some point after having a nightmare,the drug's effect doesn't cover the dreams. And there she was,I didn't gave her a big amount of the drug so she won't sleep for too long. She was sitting on the couch,her duvet covering her body,the hat of Draco's sweatshirt on her head,her computer on her thighs,her glasses sitting cutely on her nose,ice cream in her covered palms.

Mrs. Allen told us to give her sugar to balance it in her blood,so we bought a lot of her favourite ice creams,chocolate,everything she likes with sugar. She looked up,giving me this cute little glare of hers,before looking back at her computer,"she told me,to tell you,she's angry with you and don't want to speak to you" I looked back at her,a small adorable smirk on her lips,"oh is my baby angry at me for drugging her?" Dumb ass fucker,that's the first thing you came up with.

I slowly walked over to her,seeing her trying to hide her smile. I took her laptop,handing it to Draco,taking her ice cream from her hands,putting it next to her,"I don't think she is" I started tickling her,small giggles leaving her mouth as she tried to stop them from coming out,"keep hiding your laugh or I'm not stopping until you're begging me" I know she won't beg,she feels ashamed when she does that,like she betrayed herself,he expressions are too obvious.

"Okay,okay,stop" she started laughing harder,trying to push me off of her,"m-my shoulder" she said through her laughing,tears forming in her eyes,but from pain,"oh shit,I'm sorry baby" I got off of her,making her grab her ice cream innocently again,pouting her lower lip,"let's take her to the movie theatre" she looked up at me,her eyes widened open with excitement filled in them,probably thinking we're going out,"I actually like that idea".
I shrugged my shoulders,picking Brook up,throwing her over my shoulder,"hey!" Draco following up from behind,grinning from ear to ear.

I kicked the door open,holding it for Draco who walked inside,walking to the back of the room,blue and red lights turned on,"woah" Tom laid me down on a bed chair,"choose a movie" I threw Brook the remote,which I surprisingly caught. I was still shocked they had a movie theatre in their damn house.

Draco came back,snuggling next to me,a bowl of popcorn in his hands,me coming back with three cups of hot chocolate,snuggling into my other side,"what are we watching" I decided on '13 going on 30',Jenna and Matt my loves,"oh so romantic comedy,okay" I took the popcorn bowel from Draco,because I was in the middle,Draco wrapping his arm around my waist,leaning my head against tom,who softly rubbed my thigh,being gentle as much as he can.

Why do I feel safe?.

__________
I don't know why I feel like I disappoint you guys with Brook slowly falling in love with them😭😭😭
But that's like the point of the story so......

Anyways I want to make a playlist to the story
can you help me pick songs?

THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 40K THIS IS FUCKING INSAIN YOU DON'T KNOW HOW GRATEFUL I AM😘😘😘

P.S sorry if there's any grammatical mistakes