Author's note

Hey fellow readers! I am Scarlett and this is Autumn (*Autumn waves). We, as in you and me, are a part of this huge group who travels across different worlds and dimensions by portals called books. I personally call our group "The Travellers". 'Cause people, we readers, don't need tickets or automobiles to travel. All we need is a book. We don't need to be physically present to travel across our world and others. We can rightfully call ourselves travellers because when we read, our mind wanders to places we can't reach and not everyone can do that. And so, I am proud to call myself a "Traveller". ( *ya Autumn, I do remember that you exist. Don't look at me like that.) Okay, Autumn is proud too. We invite you to join us on an adventure, for we just opened a portal for the first time to the world of... Well, find out and tell me. (What I meant is that this is our debut, so do forgive us if it turns out to be trash.)

(*mhm mhm)

This is Autumn taking over. I think Scarlett is a bit too dramatic about the traveller part (*no Scarlett, I am not afraid of your death glare cuz I have a better one) but I can't really deny it either so, I just have to go on and agree with her. But let me tell you something, the fact that we are really young does not help, so we would appreciate it if you give us some tips.

That's all. (*Are we done yet? *Nope this is just the beginning)

Happy reading!

With looooots of love,

Scarlett x Autumn