𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

Start from the beginning

As the school is over, Peter and Y/N went back to their aunt's apartment. Since the death of their parents, May and Ben take care of them like their own sons. Unfortunately, they lost Ben after a robber shot him at the sideways. Since the incident, May tried to move on from her husband's death while Y/N and Peter were searching for the killer. Peter almost went rage but Y/N stopped him, saying that if he kills, he are just the same as the killer himself. So, they left the polices to do the work with Y/N comforting Peter after the night.

The two reached their aunt's apartment complex. Before they entered, they saw a seemingly rich car parked in front of the apartment. They were curious a little, thinking that there's some rich guy coming over to their apartment but they just shrugged it off.

They exited the elevator and walked through the hallway before stopping in front of May's. Peter opened the door and entered with Y/N following behind.

"Hey, May." Peter and Y/N greeted their aunt. Suddenly, Y/N stopped on his tracks and saw someone sitting right beside May but Peter didn't realized it as he didn't budge to look at her.

"Hey." May greeted back. "How's school today, you two?"

"It's okay." Peter replied as he made his way to his room. But, Y/N stopped him.

"Dude." He called out to his younger brother.

"What?" Peter looked at him. Y/N pointed his finger at May and another person sitting beside her. Peter looked at the direction where his finger was pointed and his reaction was the same as his brother.

It was Tony Stark.

"Oh, Mr. and Mr. Parker." He smiled at them.

"Um, w-what are you- hey, I-I'm Peter. This is my brother, Y/N." The younger brother stammered.

"Tony."

"W-What are you doing here?" Y/N asked, still can't believe that the genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist was in front of him, talking to him and Peter, and eating May's walnut loaf.

"It's about time we met." Tony told them and winked at them, using his left eye because his right eye was bruised. "You two got my emails, right?"

"Yeah..." Y/N was confused but he played along. "Regarding the..."

"You guys didn't tell me about the grant?" May asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, about the grant..." Peter nodded.

"The September Foundation." Tony spoke, trying to continue to play along.

"Right." Peter nodded again.

"Remember when you two applied?"

"Yeah..." Y/N hesitantly nodded.

"I approved." Tony took the cup of tea that been served for him. "So now, we're in business." He gave them a look.

"You both didn't tell me anything. What's up with that?" May looked at her nephews. "You two keeping secrets from me now?"

"Why? We just- we just...we just know how much you love surprises." Peter said.