She sighs and went back inside the house, where her mother gives her a suspicious look. The brunette just shrugged and runs to her room to take a shower.

When she entered the bathroom, she started stripping and hops to the shower. As the water continuously lands on her body, her hand found its way on her back where she immediately feels the remaining scars that Lisa left her. This has been her mark, a sign that she has owned her once and touched her. Then she touches the small tattoo under her boob, Lisa's marking of territorial.

She can still remember how painful she got the tattoo and how she almost passed out when Lisa pressed that hot steel on her skin.

It was hell.

And she hopes she doesn't experience that again.

---

Jennie arrives at the hospital, wearing a white turtleneck tucked in a black high waisted ripped jeans with a brown trench coat over. She pushed Lisa's room open and she instantly spots her sitting on her bed, eating an apple quietly.

She takes a deep breath and let herself in, standing a few feet away from the Thai's bed.

Lisa acknowledged her presence, "I thought you weren't coming," she puts the apple down back on the basket and looks at Jennie.

"I'm here," she says and crosses her arms against her chest, "So? What do you want?"

The black haired woman nods, "About the deal..." she muttered, "I accept,"

Jennie suddenly felt confused, a part of her wanted her to accept the deal but now that she did, she somehow wished Lisa hadn't.

"Your friend of a doctor told me I can be discharged in a few days, we can start the investigation immediately." Lisa added with a flat and blank tone. "Let's just get this done quickly, I'm fed up with all this shit."

Jennie narrows her eyes at her, "You're fed up? That's bold coming from you," she scoffed in annoyance, "If there is someone who should be saying that, it's me. Not you."

Lisa shakes her head and removes the blanket off her and left the bed, "Look, I don't care about what you say. If I said I'm tired, I'm tired. You don't get to decide what should I feel or not." she spits with a hint of anger.

"I am not deciding what the fuck you should feel, Manoban. What I wanted to say is you have no rights to be all tired and fed up with everything that's happening right now when you're the fucking reason why we're here in the first place!"

The tall woman shoots Jennie a glare, "Are you blaming this on me?"

Jennie scoffs, "Who should I blame then? Me?" she runs her hands through her hair, "I made that deal so we can finally get rid of each other and get my life back. Once we're done, we will not be seeing each othet again and everything that happened will be completely erased but don't ever assume I'll forget it. I won't, never."

Lisa walks towards the brunette, "I couldn't care less about your reason why you made that stupid deal," she stood before her and looks down to meet her furious feline ones with hers. "With or without that deal, I'll leave and never come back. You're an absolute waste of fucking time,"

Hearing the last words, Jennie's ears fired up and anger suddenly engulfed her. She reached to grab Lisa's neckline and gripped her top. She didn't care if Lisa was taller or bigger than her, what she said definitely pushed her buttons and made her want to beat her up with multiple punches.

The Thai kept her serious expression on her face as Jennie looks at her with redding and watery eyes. "Let go,"

"I shouldn't have kept you alive," she mumbled with sharp tone.