F I V E

٭ Chapter 5, confrontations ٭

⚠︎ Warnings ⚠︎
Homophobia
Assault 

[ Encre POV ]
-----------------------

   I nodded. "Mary and her friends, Adam and Olivia, have been bullying Jasper and his friend." I told them, showing his two broken arms.

   "He got this and a cracked ribcage from the three pushing him off the play structure." I pointed out, displaying my child's arm.

   Trot looked at Mary. "And why have you been bullying the two?" Lianne asked, glancing at me a couple of times.

   "B-because he has black bones! And he- and.. and he's gay!" Mary said, struggling to get the right words.

   "I'm not gay! What made you say that!?" Jasper retorted. Technically he is bisexual. Half gay, but we both know that Trot is homophobic, so he is denying it in total.

   Mary didn't say anything after that, for a moment, everything was silent. 

   "You've been bullying another child.. for the color of his bones!?" Lianne hissed, anger flashing in her eyes.

   Trot never said anything, just stared at me and Jasper. He's probably pondering weather or not Mary was telling the truth.

   "I- I- but- but his dads are gay!" Mary argued with her mom, Lianne only told her that it didn't matter.

   As Lianne argued with her daughter about how you shouldn't bully someone no matter what, Trot began getting somewhat angry about me being gay.

   After a moment of uncomfortable silence, I realized that it was time for us to leave. Trot is about to rage about my sexuality, even though it's quite obviously none of his business.

   I lifted Jasper up, and began to walk to the door. "I must go talk to Coral as well." I excused the two of us, walking outside. Just as I closed te door, I saw Trot get up from the couch.

   As I was speed walking to the next neighborhood, I heard Trot open the door and yell at me to get back. 'Merde..'

   I ran as fast as I could, Trot began chasing me immediately.

『••✎••』

   After a while of trying to outrun an angry bunny monster my legs began to give out on me.

   I was suddenly yanked into a house, hearing Trot banging on the door. "Coral let me in! That boy you let in is one of those gays!" He whined. Jasper is currently clinging onto my shirt, and hiding his face.

   Coral locked the door; "Trot! You can get arrested for just touching either of these boys!" She growled, "Now go home!" Coral added, moving back.

   Trot groaned then I could hear the snow crunch as he walked away.

   Coral sighed, taking me to the couch. "I am so sorry about that!" She apologized, sitting down and motioning for me to as well.

   Adam walked  in from a hallway, When he spotted me and Jasper, he waved. "Oh! Adam, come sit down." His mother smiled after seeing him, patting the seat next to her.

   The little boy sat down, tucking his hands on his lap. "I assume that you wanted to see me about what had happened at recess." Coral stated, looking back at me and Jasper.