Jungkook, on the other hand, buried his face in a pillow and began to cry. Jimin saw jungkook running to his room while crying, so he and the others came to jungkook's room and talked to jungkook, but he didn't respond.

"Does anyone remember jungkook's password?" Jin asked and namjoon thought for a while and entered taehyung's name.. but the password was wrong. Then namjoon entered taehyung's birthday. However the password was still incorrect so namjoon thought for a while and entered 0123. Jungkook always used the secret code, 123, wich is related to taehyung's birthday.

When the door opened, everyone saw jungkook hugging a pillow and crying.

"Shh.. kookie.. what happened baby? Why are you crying?" Jimin quickly ran over and pulled jungkook up, wiping the tears from his chubby cheeks.

"Jiminie hyung..." Jungkook put his head on jimin's chest and started crying again.

"What happened jungkookie?" Jin came and sat on the other side of jungkook and stroked his back. Eventually jungkook told everything from what the CEO said until he came to the point where he ended his relationship with taehyung.

"Shit! I thought that new guy would do something like this." Hobi came and sat across from jungkook as suga said gritting his teeth and punched to the wall.

"You don't want to end your relationship with taehyung because of us, kook. You're our lil bro... we will do whatever it takes for you. Think again."

"Yeah kook... those who can't accept us will leave us but the ARMYs who really love us will always be with us." Namjoon also agreed with hobi.

"I can't hyung.. Taehyungie hyung had to face lot of problems because of me. He was the one who had to suffer. The best thing is to stay away from all this for a while. Please hyung.. Can you ask our manager to give me a week off if possible. I want to go home."

The manager understood jungkook's situation and gave him a week's leave, as jungkook had requested. Jimin tried to come with jungkook, but jungkook came home alone in a company vehicle.

As soon as her son entered the house and hugged her while crying, Mrs. Jeon was so scared.

"Sweetie.. what happened baby? Don't scare me, baby.. please say something." Mrs. Jeon patted jungkook's back and tries to calm him down.

"Eomma, my taehyung hyungie.." As jungkook said taehyung's name, his mother realized that this was a problem between jungkook and taehyung. So she sat down on the couch with jungkook and pulled him into her arms again.

"Now tell me.. what did your taehyungie hyung say ?? Mmm .." Mrs. Jeon asked and jungkook told his mother everything. At that time he didn't remember that he hadn't yet told his parents about their relationship. Tears welled up in jungkook's mother's eyes as she listened to her son's story. She was afraid of this. As his mother, Mrs. Jeon knew that her son couldn't face these things.

"Koo... you may have not taken the best decision, but it's the right decision at the time, sweetie. Don't worry.. after solving every problem, you can be with taehyung. Okay?"

"Will hyungie accept me again, eomma? He may not love me now."

"Shh.. are you crazy bub? Love never stops. He loves you so much. So he's definitely waiting for you."

"Eomma you know.. hyungie and I were together in our past lives." Jungkook smiled through his tears as his mother looked at him in surprise.

"What's the meaning of that story, sweetie?"

From there, jungkook told everything. How they met first, the dreams that he saw about their past life, how he remembered everything again, and how they went back to find it and found yoonhi there. Mrs. Jeon got goose bumps as she listened to the story. At that moment she thought that no matter what, she would somehow reunite the two. They are meant to be together forever. Jungkook had fallen asleep as he was lying on his mother's lap telling the story. So Mrs. Jeon carefully placed jungkook on the sofa and brought a blanket and covered jungkook's body.

Mrs. Jeon who had been staring at her little son for a while, kissed jungkook's forehead and went to tell jungkook's father to come home early.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~To be continued~

💚💜️

BTS has been nominated in 4 categories at the 2022 Video Music Awards #VMAs !!!

🏆 Best K-Pop
🏆 Best Metaverse Performance “Minecraft”
🏆 Best Visual Effects "My Universe"
🏆 Best Choreography "Permission To Dance"

🗳VOTE (10 votes per category)
https://www.mtv.com/vma/vote/

31/7/2022