🌹OneChance🌹

RosePov

It's been a month since this man has come to see his children. Not one call or pop up, I don't expect him to come and see me but you not gonna stop seeing your children. No matter what goes on between us it never affects your relationship with your children. Oh but I've had enough I'm gonna go to his house and confront him.

It's not me trying to get back into his life but I want him to be a father to his children. I wash my babies up put them in blue onesies blue jeans for my baby boy and a skirt for my baby girl. I get dressed in a bodycon strapless dress with my furry slides. Packed their super bag and got in the car.

When I pull up to his house I see that he's having a fucking party. He's having a party and not taking care of his children. I get my stroller and zip the hood so they aren't exposed to the activities around them. I approach the house and push the people out the way I was on a mission I was gonna complete.

After the struggle of getting in the house, I put them in spooky room. It's the only place in the house that's off-limits during a party. spooky on the couch laid up to three hoochies I roll my eyes at the sight of it. I stand there and listen to him spit game it's all the same shit he said to me. I finally let my presence be known.

"Ahem Spooky I need to talk to u for a minute" he looked me dead in the eyes and went back to what he was doing I look around like he lost his got damn mind. I know he ain't disrespecting me.

" Okay seem like you don't earn for the last time" I dug in my purse. I found my gun. I point it at the ceiling and let one-off. Everyone scatters like roaches Spooky is livid.

I could care less he was not paying attention to me. He gets up in my face sizing me up I smell the liquor on his breath.
"What you do that bullshit for huh" rolling my eyes I laughed.
" I called ur name you did not respond. Now I'm here concerning ur kids you have not seen them in almost two months before you know it they'll be one. You acting like a bitch right now so I brought them here to you" I walk to the back and go into his room.

He follows I go unzip their stroller and they were sleeping so previously. He stood beside me and looked at them with a smile. I picked up one he picked up the other. I look at him as he admired his child.

" Spooky I know we aren't on the best of terms but you can't stop seeing your children because we are not together. They need their father just like they need me you can see them whenever you want" I put the babies back in the stroller. I know they will want to eat and go to bed soon.

As I'm walking out the room he grabs my arm.
" Why can't we be together your making this so hard. We can be a family together" I look at him he has tears in his eyes. I actually feel bad but then I don't.

" Because the way you went about things I had a boyfriend and you threatened him. I'm still very young u got me knocked up just after it turned 18th birthday. I want to live Spooky most girls would have either aborted these kids or would have been breathing down your fucking back. I want to live a little clearly your not gonna let me do that peacefully. So I'm gonna give you another chance because I do love you so much but u need to change" he pulls me closer and puts his head in the crook of my neck while massaging my butt.

I melt into him and wrap my arms around him. I really do love him but he has baggage that I don't know if I'm ready to handle all that. But I'm willing to take the risk just for him and give him a shot of having a family.

We stop hugging the twins are getting antsy and restless. I pack up their things we decide to go to my apartment.

Once I put the twins bed after feeding and bathing them, I go sit on the couch with Spooky. I sit and watch tv with him I feel him staring at me " why don't you take a picture so it can last longer" he lets out one of his sexy laughs that I love so much.

He thinks he's slick trying to get in my pants and it's not gonna happen we'll just not rn. His hand found it's way on my thigh I swat it away. He leans over and puts his head in the crook of my neck.
" thank you for giving me a chance to be in you and the kids life as a family. I promise to love you and my babies with all my heart I really love you" I lift his head up and look him in the eyes.

" Your welcome and I love you too" I give him a kiss we cuddle on the couch and watch movies till we go to sleep.