🌹I SeeU USeeMe🌹

The Next Day

After I had finally fell asleep my alarm goes off but

 I fall out of bed and get in the shower and put on this out fit ( finally I have a pic for a outfit I think of)

everything but the socks are knee high and a backless black halter cropped halter top. With my purse with my little friend inside with extra bullets. I go in the living room to see Jamaml looking at me like I stole something, I shrugged it off and we got in the car we pick up the rest of the crew. They start giving me a look " What were you doing with Spooky last night in a silk robe twirling and laughing like a school girl" he blurted out, they all look at me wanting me to explain of course he ran his mouth to the group " he called me and told me the girl I beat was upset so I sent him to be the sender for my message I had for her" I say laughing at the misunderstanding" everybody still looking at me with doubt, "well what was the giggles and silk robe and twirl for" he said in one go and pressing his lips together dreading the answer. " I was already in my robe when I was going to bed and I was just playing around" i sigh. Soon after Ces speaks"well it made him come home and claim you he may be my brother but u and him will be the worst pair your both crazy"  he then stops for a breath "and he and you are literally the same person just different genders and that can't be good" they all agree "well why would u guys think we would get together we don't really like each other like that" I laughed at the nervous teens as all they let out a breath like they been holding it the whole time. We get to the school and disperse to our classes.

🌹🌹🌹

After School
I see Ces being picked up in that loud ass cherry red impala. I push him out the way and tell them to go sit in the car I will be back handing them the keys " don't do no dumb shit or everybody getting it" I said closing the door taking in Spooky's expression " so I hear u put some claim on me what's the deal I thought u ain't like me" I say with a mix of a serious and flirty tone. "well I do whatever I want especially now that u have caught my eye and I'll do what I got to to have u" he says with lust in his eyes and a very serious tone. I roll my eyes and start to get out the car as I felt him pull on my wrist and pull my chin with a tight grip " I'm serious,I'm not playing with u" he says with a chuckle as I squirm under his touch. I am caught in his gaze not knowing how to feel with my head saying no but my body yes. It felt weird to feel this way towards him but I soon snap out of my trancelike state. I snatch my face from is grip and rip my eyes from his and get out his car and get in mines.