🌹WhoDoYouThinkAre🌹

Day2

I get in the shower and press my hair and get ready for my my day and put on a red pleaded mini skirt just covering my butt with a black cropped polo with knee high black socks with white af1's. With my tiny rose gold revolver stuffed in the side of my skirt coved with my fanny pac.

🌹🌹🌹

I make 2 pieces of toast and head out to the corner store and  get in my car. I wind up pulling up in front of this house. I see Monse and say hi soon she tells the boy Cesar she kept talking about yesterday, saying she needed to talk to him. Then he told her to sit on his face, all the santos start laughing. Soon I was going off with Monse on the boy. The his brother came from off the porch " Aye control your puta" " Sí,controla a tu hermno y no tendrás que preocuparte" I shout. He gets in my face and we have a stare down for a solid minute. His peeps start standing and get in defensive some holding their guns on they're waist I follow and do the same they give me  a suprised look. I show them a stone cold face, then as I goto pull Monse off of Ces only to see Jamal and Ruby pulling her off already. I mean mug Spooky and rolled my eyes as I look over at him. Monse is soon going off saying she was trying to keep the fam together,the situation and storms off. I personally don't care but I now have a little problem with this Spooky dude.We peel out fast with my middle finger up for them to see and a smirk on my face.

🌹🌹🌹

We get to Ruby's house and they fill me in and we're fussing about how they shouldn't have told her and should have left it alone, but then Jamal soon stops and looks at me like a mad woman " I seen u with that little gun what were you thinking, that could have ended badly" he says with worry and fear in his voice. I roll my eyes because I have been in worst but they don't have to know that I had already had 5 body's and used to sell drugs out of my back pack at school, seen someone be killed in cold blood and  somebody overdose on drugs. I shrug him off mumbling fuck off in Spanish. Soon the sun starts going down but it's not pitch black so I me and Jamal head home, I need a breather soI go on a quick walk to the store as I walk I avoid that santos house but on my way back it had gotten dark so I took the short way. I pass the Santos chill spot and hear catcalls and and I suddenly here my name, not Maxine but Rose. I turn my head harshly " who said that" I almost screamed. Then I hear Spooky say " Me and what about it" I run across the street and stop right in front of him " ayo no me llamas Rose, eres Maxine" ( my name is Maxine not Rose) I say harshly, Me then wondering how he knew my name. I stoped using that name since my mom died feeling she was only deserving to call me that name and got the name Maxine (from my friend who knew I loved the song Murder she Wrote) and I stuck to it. He and his friends looked at me like I was crazy but they  think I am a prissy skirt wearing girl, I say " I need to talk to whoever is Ceaser's brother" I say even though I knew who he was just wanted to knock down his ego. He stands " it's me what's the problem" he says sternly " you got a problem with me? Cus the way u talked to me today was quite rude and I don't like that,see where I come from we don't do that so I kindly ask you to stop cus you may think shit sweet but it isn't" I say backing away with my middle finger in the air backing away so I can take the sock on their face in.

🌹🌹🌹
Day3
I am awoken to Jamal screaming at me like a man talking about some going out with is friends. So I muster up the courage to get up. To hop in the shower and style my hair in a ponytail
Hairstyle

 To hop in the shower and style my hair in a ponytail Hairstyle