"Uwuu, my baby. You're like a five - year - old when you smile like that." Taehyung squeezed jungkook's cheeks and jungkook hid his face in taehyung's chest.

"Would hyung like me if I was small ?? Like in our past life.. with a thin body and young age?" When jungkook suddenly asked, taehyung looked down into those eyes.

"It was Tevan's gukkie. You're kim taehyung's kookie. When I remind about the things that happened in the  past life, I love how you are so strong in this life Petal. You still look like a kid because you have a baby face. "

"Do you know hyung.. hyungie uses a very soft tone when talking to me. I really like it."

"So you don't like my real voice then?"

"Mmm it's not like that. I feel so much love when you talk like that. When you speak in a deep voice.... I.. think of  other things.." Jungkook tried to ran away but taehyung grabbed his hand and pulled him into his lap.

"What other ones?"

"M-my hubby is so hot when he talks in a deep voice. so.. I.. think about.. the things.. that he does in the middle of the night.. ahhhhh !!" When those words came out of jungkook's mouth, taehyung threw jungkook on the sofa and hovered over him. Jungkook stared at him, ready to be eaten by a hungry tiger.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At the end of the remaining two weeks, jungkook had to return to the dorm. Once again, the seven were busy with interviews, practice, and photo shoots, and taehyung and drake supported in their work as best they could. Because of the OST, it was not a problem for the bighit staff to associate with taehyung. And the intimacy between jungkook and taehyung is no secret to them. While many thought they were best friends, only jungkook's bodyguards knew the truth. No wonder they suspect their relationship as every time jungkook visits taehyung whenever he is free, be it night or dawn. But none of them went to tell anyone about it. The bighit staff became close to their seven idols. Because of the members' humble, loving nature, they all loved them. As a result, they all maintained the trust that the company had placed in them.

"Petal, the song is more beautiful than I thought." Taehyung said while watching the recording from jungkook's phone.

" Taehyung said while watching the recording from jungkook's phone

"Hmm  it's beautiful." Jungkook watched the recording with taehyung for a while. As taehyung replayed it again and again jungkook tried to take the phone but taehyung didn't allow it. So jungkook went and rolled over in bed, softly singing the song. When taehyung saw jungkook, who was lying down on the bed, he put the phone aside and closed to him, licking his lips seductively. In a moment, their lips smashed together for a heated kiss. The wild bear trailed kisses down bunny's neck, jungkook's fingers buried in taehyung's wavy hair. Taehyung moved his lips from jungkook's collarbones to his chest, seeking for the soft flesh there. When taehyung unbuttoned two or three buttons on his shirt jungkook remembered that taehyung had turned on the camera and started recording. Pulling taehyung away, who was latching on to his nipples, jungkook quickly crawled under the quilt as he showed the camera to taehyung with his eyes.