"I don't know hyungie.. People here are not so used to these things yet. So.. i don't know.. eomma and appa love me.. but... i'm scared... in our past life, my appa..." As jungkook's voice cracked, taehyung put his hand on jungkook's waist and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sure Petal. Unlike Captain jeon, your eomma and appa are so understanding. They will understand us. But if you're scared, we're not going to say anything to them right now. So don't cry now."

Taehyung washed jungkook while washing himself and carried jungkook into the room, put him on the bed, and wiped jungkook's head with a towel, as if looking after a baby. This time, taehyung decided to take good care of jungkook, as he regretted not doing it the first time.

"Hickeys all over my neck.." jungkook said looking at his face in the mirror and taehyung showed his back to jungkook.

"I don't know who scratched my whole back like a kitten then. Look at my neck.. there are also scratches." Jungkook's eyes filled with sadness as taehyung said.

" Jungkook's eyes filled with sadness as taehyung said

"Sorry.. does it hurt hyungie ???" As jungkook's cold fingers went over taehyung's back, taehyung turned and grabbed his hands and looked into jungkook's eyes.

"Don't worry petal... it doesn't hurt that much now. What are you wearing?"

"Give me a hoodie and a short.." Taehyung chose a black hoodie and shorts from jungkook's closet for jungkook. He also chose a T-shirt and shorts for himself.

"Aish.. i can't." When jungkook said removing the short taehyung looked at him with a questioning look.

"See.. you have left marks everywhere. Get me a pant." Pouting, jungkook showed the purple hickies on his thighs.

Then taehyung dressed up jungkook a pair of loose-pants again and got up with him to go down.

"Ah !!!" As he stand up and took the first step, ungkook had to suffer the consequences of what he had done last night.

"Is it hurts? Should I carry you?" Jungkook glared at him and limped down the stairs while silently blaming taehyung. Taehyung let out a long sigh and went down after him.

"Ah, here you are. Sweetie, why are you covering your whole body?" Jungkook's mother saw the two coming in the distance and asked, turning to them.

"It's cold eomma.."

"But this is summer ??" Jungkook's mother raised an eyebrow and wondered how it could be cold in August. And  it was noon.

"Whatever.. oh! wait a minute, why are you limping ?? Did something happen to the leg?" Asking that, mrs. Jeon ran to jungkook. As jungkook's face turned red, taehyung raised his hand and rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"No eomma, don't worry. It's just my leg bumped on the chair. It'll be okay." When jungkook said, Mrs. Jeon tried to look at the leg but jungkook said he was hungry and quickly came and sat down at the table.

"You have to take some medicine or it'll swollen."

"Okay eomma."

"What happened to taehyung's neck?" After a while, jungkook's mother asked again and jungkook started coughing. Taehyung quickly took a glass of water and gave it to jungkook.

"Ah.. um..  have a habit of scratching myself in my sleep." When taehyung said that, jungkook burst out laughing and all the water in his mouth went away and splashed on taehyung's face.

"Sweetie, be careful kiddo. You wet this kid. Come here son, wipe your face with this." Glaring at jungkook, Mrs. Jeon handed taehyung a serviette paper. Jungkook stopped laughing with difficulty and looked down because he didn't want to be reprimanded by his mother again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time passed like that and a month passed. In two weeks, when the vacation is over, jungkook will be busy again.
By that time, jungkook and taehyung had written a beautiful song for the new OST. Suga composed the melody for it. All that was left was to look at the shortcomings and record.

That day taehyung had to attend an online meeting to talk about work on his upcoming movie. Jungkook wanted to surprise his boyfie, So he told taehyung that he was going to meet a friend in the morning and left.

For a long time, jungkook had a passion for tattoos. He had talked to a tattoo artist he knew about it so he went to that girl's shop in the morning.

"Kookie..." The girl came and hugged jungkook as soon as she saw him.

"Then you finally made up your mind to get a tattoo."

Jungkook showed his bunny smile, and the girl squeezed those baby cheeks and told him to come in and sit down.

"Now do you have any idea in your mind that you want an art like this.. or are you looking at the ones I have? But as you said you definitely have an idea in your mind."

"Yes noona.. Wait, I have a sketch. I want a tattoo like this." Jungkook showed her a photo on his phone.

"Mmm.. okay, let's try it.".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~To be continued~

Happy 9th Anniversary Fam💜️😘

9/7/2022

9/7/2022