Y/N MEETS STUPID BETA FEMINIST BARNEY THATS SO UGY AND STUPID UGH😡🤬🙄😑😤

Y/n heard the front door open and her stupid unquirky mom open the door. "Y/n? Im home! What should ee have for dinner? We can order it or something"
"UGJ I DONT KNOW STUPID UNQUIRKY MOM GOD DONT YOU KNOW ANYTHING OBVIOSUKY A WOMANS PLACE IS IN THE KTICHWN ARE YOU A STUPID FENAIBTMIST OR SOEMTHING EW DISUGSITING GOD OYU ARE SO UNQUIRKY AND STUPID AND LIKE YOU GO TO WORK LIKE WHAT ARE YOU?? SO STULID AND UNQUIRKY!!! YOU COULD NEVER ATTEACY AN ALPHA MALE YOU WILL ALEAYS GET THE STUPID BETAS" Y/n screamed ay her stupid unquirky mom hat was such a gross feminsiet ugh so dumb and stupid and unquirky and just like other girls.
Y/n stormed out of  her room and turned into her volcra form and grabbed her mom by her nrck and threw her down the stairs where her stupid unwuirky and just like other girls mom broke her neck and blood started flowing in a pool aorund her head.
Y/n ran down rhe street to find her beloved lorax but bumped into a pruple dinosaur. "Ummm who the fuck sre you you look so dumb and unquirky" y/n said haughitlinly.
"Oh im so sorry for bumping into you, are you hurt?" Asked the purple dinoasur
"Um no gst the fuck out of ny aay whonare you anywya?" Said y/n
"Oh i apologiaze im Barney, the purple dinaprasar"
Then y/n noticed his frminist pin. "EW OMG YOU ARE  SO HNWUIRKY AND GROSS AND SO BETA ARE YOU A BAETA UGH SO NTO ALPHA GROSS AND FEMISNIANTS ARE SO GROSS UGH YOU GROSS THING A WOMAN IS PROPERTY OF HER MAN AND HIS MANHOOD"
Barnsy looked taken aback and said "oh then well i best be hoing" But before he could move, he saw black.