Jungkook quickly changed his clothes, asking taehyung to turn the other way. Even though he doesn't like the idea, taehyung had to obey jungkook.

"Okay, you can turn now."

"Hmm.. Come here.. let me put the crown on." Taehyung carefully set the crown over jungkook's head.

"Beautiful!"

Then they both opened the door and went out while others were staring at them with wide eyes.

"Who's the hyung here ??" Jungkook's cheeks flushed as hobi asked with big eyes. The boys rolled over on the floor and started laughing as taehyung showed off some sexy poses.

"Yeaahh the plot twist is deadly." Jimin said while doing high five with drake.

"Okay now jungkook, start singing a song... Tahyung dance to it." Jungkook looked at taehyung as suga said grinning. Jungkook started singing after taehyung said with his eyes to start a song. Taehyung showed off all his skills and danced, while the others laughed until they choked. Jimin secretly recorded everything.

"Woah! Taehyung is the real brother-in-law. Jungkook's choice is superb." Namjoon said as he opened the beer can with all his might. But unfortunately the beer was thrown and fell on jin's body.

"NAMJOON!!!!!" Namjoon shuddered at the sight of jin's angry red face. Others tried to stop laughing as they watched helpless namjoon being scolded by jin's rap.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'm sorry to hear you kids are leaving." Mrs. Jeon said as she hugged them.

"Their family is waiting, honey." Mr. Jeon greeted the boys with a friendly smile.

"Hmm, I know. But when the holidays come again, everyone come here."

"Okay eomma.. we'll definitely come again." Jimin said as he kissed jungkook's mother's cheek. Because jimin is from Busan, he often comes to their house to see jungkook when he's on vacation. So he is very close to jungkook's family.

"I'm lonely when you're gone." As jungkook said pouting, jimin hugged the boy and leaned into his ear. "There's someone left to erase your loneliness. So don't worry." Jungkook's cheeks flushed as jimin whispered.
"Jiminshiii!!" He slapped jimin on the back to cover up the embarrassment.

"Okay then Aunty, Uncle we are going." As the group said goodbye to jungkook's parents and headed towards the van, taehyung and jungkook also came to the van with them.

"Then, brother-in-law, take good care of our little one. Don't do it too much. Although he has a built body, he can't bear too much pain." Jimin said and got into the van with drake.

"Yeah yeah.. take care of our baby. Or we will take him back." When jin said that, taehyung smiled and looked at jungkook who was next to him.

The boys enacted hundreds of rules before got into the van, and said goodbye to jungkook and taehyung for the last time.

"What do we do now?" Taehyung asked as he walked back to jungkook's room.

"Let's see Iron Man."

"Do you like it that much? I saw your fans saying it everywhere."

"I love it. Really. No matter how much I watched it, I never get bored."

"Yaahh! I'm jealous of Iron Man now.. also jealous of Tony Stark." Jungkook's face lit up as taehyung pouted and said sadly.

"All right. Let's see your movie today."

Jungkook jumped into bed with the remote. After searching Netflix and selecting an action movie by taehyung, jungkook rested his head on taehyung's shoulder who was next to him.