Soren's Pov

I watch as Olivia teleports out of the room crying.

I feel bad but it just hurts to see her.

She is just so much like her mother in looks and personality, hell they even had similar powers, but it hurts the older she gets the more like her mother she is.

"meeting is dismissed," I say with no emotion I walk over to the door and thank everyone for coming.

My son and Odin stayed.

I look at my son and nod permitting him to speak.

"Father, are you gonna send her away to Asgard?" I nod.

"yes it's what's best for her and our people you should understand so I mean you will rule this kingdom very soon. one day when you have children of your own you will understand that only you know what is best." he nods and leaves.

"I promise your daughter will be absolutely fine Soren." I nod.

"thank you. and not just for keeping my daughter safe you have been my best friend since the beginning and if Olivia gives you trouble let me know." he nods and we shake hands.

We wait around till sunset.

Olivia appears in mid-air.

She keeps her head down.

"your belongings will be sent to you." she nods and I sigh and hug her.

"I do love you daughter." She looks up and smiles.

She has the cutest smile I've ever seen.

"I love you too, father." I kissed the top of her head.

"We must leave now, the child let us go," Odin says, and I shake his hand.

And just like that, they are gone.

OMG so like thank you so much i know its short but short is just so much more exciting i really liked this chapter and sorry for mistakes and stuff like that but i don't have a proof reader thank you so much for reading and comment or react what you think cause all opinions matter.