1)- Breakfast •

It was a warm and peaceful morning in the Doodlesphere. The overwhelming scent of melting cheese and burning bread filled the kitchen and seeped into the rest of the three-bedroom cottage. Not even the upstairs was safe from the grilling smell. In every single craves of the home, there was the prominent odour of cheese toastie.
It was suffocating. Especially to those trying to get a good fucking night of sleep.

Ink whined, feeling the sheets tighten as he rolled over and onto his stomach, attempting to block the smell by nudging his face into the pillow.
It however was a relief that lasted no more than 5 minutes as the artist shortly heard his bedroom door being opened.
"Ink, breakfast is ready."
Ink wailed as he heard the polite yet loud voice of his best friend. The artist gave no reply, thinking that maybe if he was quiet enough, Dream would think he's still asleep and out of the goodness of his soul, let him rest more.
"Ink. I know you're awake, come on!" The other sans whined childishly.
"What time is it?" Ink mumbled, quite due to his face still pressed against his white, paint-stained pillow.
"Last time I checked it was about half nine, but it could be quarter to ten by this point. Not as it's important since you clearly wish to lay dormant in your bed all day." The prince spoke.

"Posh twat" the creator mumbled, barely understanding the paragraph his friend just spoke.
"GET UP!" Dream yelled, pulling the bedsheet off of Ink. Good thing he wasn't naked. The artist quickly sat up, gasping at the sudden cold. "There, now that you're awake," Dream started, grabbing a small, brown dressing gown from the end of the small, single bed and throwing it to Ink, who quickly put it on. "I expect to see you downstairs in no more than ten minutes. Blue has been kind enough to make us all breakfast. Then I need you to start your work. I'll explain more over the table." The sans then left, closing the poster covered, wooden door behind him.

Ink shivered as he rubbed the sleep from his sockets.
Might as well get properly dressed. That'll warm him right up.
Yawning, he took a step from his bed and wandered over to the short wardrobe opposite his bed. His room wasn't at all big. In fact, it was the smallest out of all the rooms, the biggest being Dream's. Dreams room is big enough to fit Ink's room in it twice. But the artist didn't envy his friend. If he wanted a bigger room, he would have just made himself one. Ink liked his room, big enough to fit a desk, art equipment, a bed and a wardrobe. Perfectly decorated with cool grey walls and a red-carpeted floor, because who doesn't want to walk on a red carpet all the time! His walls weren't bland, he had sketches and artwork posted everywhere. It was cluttered but better then nothing.

Grabbing his regular attire and swiftly putting it on, the artist was almost ready. All he needs now is his oversized scarf and sash of vials.
He kept his vials and scarf incredibly close to him. He'd be lost without them. He kept them under the bed. There wasn't much room to keep them anywhere else, If he kept them on the floor he might step on them.
Moving the crooked quilt out of the way, the artist grabbed both items and adorned himself with them. He should probably take his vials soon, as they wear out every 12-13 hours.

Opening his bedroom door once more, the creator's nose scrunched as a waft of  Smokey air adorned him.
Was something burning? As Swap is cooking it's most likely the case that he's burning something.
Coughing slightly, the artist started to make his way down the thin hallway. As he passed the other rooms, the smell became more prominent. When Ink took a glance down the bannister and into the front room, he noticed the thick layer of smoke and choked back a cough.
This is why we don't let blue touch the kitchen...

When the artist eventually made it past the fog and into the kitchen, he could hear the commotion of the other two sans'. Dream was talking about how Swap should be more careful and blah.

"Morning!" Ink smiled, barely being able to see the two golden and light blue figures.
"Morning!" Dream yelled from the other side of the small room.
"Morning Ink! I was gonna yell for you but Dream wanted to quote 'help me fix the breakfast.' As if it was broken... how does one even break a breakfast?!" The royal guard in training asked, giggling slightly.
As the smoke cleared, Ink could make out what was happening. Dream was opening every window and wafting the smoke out with a tea towel.
"Do you think you could open the back door for me please?" Dream asked, smiling at his friend.
"Of course!" Ink smiled back, walking over to the far right and opening the small wooden door. As the smoke cleared, the sight of the green walls and dark wood cupboards and counters became visible.

The clatter of plates filled the room as Blue dished out the cheese toasties and left them on the side for Dream to layout on the table. Ink felt relatively unhelpful, fining himself still stood at the door like a dog awaiting orders. He shook his head, for he was a cat person and did not want to be compared to a dog. He walked over to one of the dark oak cupboards and grabbed the red bottle of Hinz. Let's be honest, you can't have a toastie without tomato sauce. He placed it in the centre of the table and joined the others by taking a seat.

"I have quite a productive day planned, so I do hope you are all well-rested and prepared to serve." The prince smiled, grabbing his knife and fork to slice the bread.
"I slept incredibly well last night, as always!" Swap said, chewing whilst holding his breakfast in his right hand.
"Yeah, because you go to bed at what, eight?" Ink giggled, slicing down a triangular line through his food.
"Yes, well, some of us don't stay up until midnight doing who knows what." Dream smirked, kicking Ink lightly. Blue laughed and reached for the ketchup.
"Papyrus would still find a way to drown this meal in honey. Once I made super spicy tacos and he still drenched it with that stupid bee cum."
Dream scarped his plate with his knife. "Blue, language!"He screamed as Ink burst into laughter.
"Brilliant!" The artist laughed.

"Anyway," the prince sighed, "that reminds me, your brother called, he wants you to see him later. He didn't say why."
"Oh, Ok! What about your planned day?" The shorter sans asked.
"Well, I was going to pick you up once you were done with him." Dream smiled, getting a nod from the other.
Dream then set his sights on Ink. "I need you to uh... go to the antivoid for me."
Ink felt his non-existent soul drop. "The... antivoid..? Are you sure?!" He asked.
"I need you to talk to Error, maybe knock some sense into him about being friends."
"Weren't you the one who said he'll never be my friend?" Ink asked the Prince.
"What? No! You soulless types are incredibly forgetful, aren't you? I talked to you the other day about this! You agreed you try to be 'friends' with Error. You want to make a truce, remember? You don't want to cause utter chaos and destruction, do you?"
"No?" Ink reached for the end of his scarf, he'd write it down if he-
"INK!"
The artist jumped, hearing his best friend yell at him was a rare yet terrifying event.
"Moving on, after you're done, I want you to meet me in outertale. I need to talk with some people there."
"Oh, ok." Ink went to take a bite from his breakfast before being rudely interrupted by a hand forcefully hitting the table next to his plate.
"I suggest you go now. Wouldn't want to waste time, right?" Dream smiled.
"I guess not."

The artist stood, spawning his 'broomie' and creating a small puddle of ink for him to teleport out. As he morphed into an ink-like suspense, the artist took one last glance at his friends. Swap sans had a look of sympathy while Dream just continued to eat his food.

Word count: 1441

I wanted to make a proper errink book since the last time I tried, it failed.
I've had this story in mind for months, I've been working on perfecting it :).

As you could tell, parts should be around 1k words. The book will have sin and profanities. Along with many triggers such as obvious abuse and toxicity.

I hope you enjoy it.
-Kesh.