Peter Parker the child soldier of Hydra

This was requested by jasminedesiraet 

Hope you like it! 

Most people know the story of Peter Parker, child of two Shield agents, his parents died in a plane crash leaving him an orphan. Adopted by his Aunt and Uncle, years after loosing his Uncle to a gun shot on the street, the bullet from a robber. Some people know he is the man behind the mask of Spider-Man.

 What people don't know is the betrayal hidden behind the tragedy. Peter Parker son of Richard and Mary Parker, Hydra scientist posing as Shield agents, killed in a raid done by the Avengers when Peter was 13. Peter was 2 when he was bitten by the spider, starting training a year later. He was sent on his first assignment at the age of five. By the time Peter was 10 he had already killed over the amount that Natasha Romanoff had by the age of 15. 

Peter had been given code words at the age of 5, having been so young when his brain was forced in two he had developed a split personality. The assassin that was created because of the wiping separated from Peter forming its own memories and personality traits. By the time he was taken from Hydra he had scars littering his body, his mind was split in two and he had a hundred less kills than the Winter Soldier.

Peter was trained by Natasha and Clint on how to not kill in a fight, while Bucky worked with him on adapting. While this was happening Bucky and Peter soon became best friends, Peter loved to hang out, spar, or just talk with Bucky. When Peter was 16 he started fighting as Spider-Man. He had joined Shield quickly getting assignments. A year later he had climbed the ranks in Shield, and had been made an Avenger. 

Peter's split personality had become prominent at the age of 17, the Avengers hid it from Shield, unknown how they would react. Peter and Bucky started getting closer, a month after Peter's 18th birthday he started dating Bucky Barnes. 

Now, a year after all this the Avengers thought everything was going well, until Fury came barging in. "I have called you, at least ten times. How hard is it to contact a teenager." Wanda and Peter looked up, "Uh...which one?" Peter had a small smirk on his face. "Peter!" Bucky said, trying not to laugh.  "What? I didn't want to talk, and defiantly not on the phone." Bucky nodded in understanding. Fury slammed a folder on the table, interrupting them. "Why didn't you tell Shield you had trigger words?" Peter looked down, "Because I didn't think it was a need to know topic, no one has triggered it or have them." Fury reached into his coat pulling out a book. It was black with a red spider on it. "Where? Where did you get that." Peter said voice serious and hollow. "That is not the important part. The important part is how much information we actually know about you. Which is not a lot." Peter gasped eyeing the book, "If I tell you will you promise to burn that." Fury looked at him, "I will promise not to use it on you. I will not promise to burn it." 

Peter nodded, "Well..uh, my parents were Mary and Richard Parker. They experimented on me from a young age. One of the tests stuck.." Peter gasped, still eyeing the book. "I started training as a toddler, its all I ever knew for the first years of my life. Once I was deemed ready I was sent out on my first assignment." Bucky looked down, "How old were you?" Peter looked down, "I was five. I made my first kill at five." Natasha looked down, not liking how similar this was to the Red Room. Peter looked down taking a deep breathe. "By the time I was ten I had killed over  3,000 people." Tony gasped, "That would mean you killed everyday." Peter nodded, blinking tears away. 

"I was the next Winter Soldier, by the time you guys got me I had killed just a hundred under the Winter Soldier's count." Fury nodded, putting the book down. "I heard you and the personality this book created are split." Peter nodded, not surprised he figured this out. "If I was to use this book how would he react?" Peter gasped, "He would try to kill, especially if one of you were to give him a target. That is what he was designed for." Fury nodded, "Barnes, you are to be on watch. Rogers if Barnes can't do anything an Icer is on the table next to you." Peter went wide eye, "No!" Peter lunged for the book only to have Fury step back with it in his hand.

Natasha watched, calculating, Fury may be cruel but he isn't stupid, he isn't one to play with fire. "That isn't Fury." She whispered to Clint. "Yeah he wouldn't do this." They both stood up but 'Fury' had already started to say the words, in perfect Russian. Once Bucky saw the two Spies stand up he knew. He grabbed Peter, holding him down, hoping to be able to hold him back. "наука," Peter started to scream holding his head. "No!" Natasha and Clint started to advance onto 'Fury', only to be blocked by a field agent. "паук," Peter shook his head, "No, no, no." He whimpered. Bucky watched tears forming in his eyes, he didn't want to watch this, he didn't know how he stop his pain though. "предательство," Peter started to straighten, his breathing getting more rapid. Bucky looked at Steve, his eyes telling him to get ready. Natasha and Clint were fighting through the agents but they weren't going to make it in time. "три, кусать." The man finished, taking off his mask revealing a tall, middle aged Caucasian man. "Spider?" Peter now Spider straightened up looking straight ahead, but not meeting the man's eyes. "готов выполнить." Bucky gasped, strengthening his hold on Spider. 

Clint and Natasha made it through the crowd of agents, all of them unconscious on the floor. "Spider. They are your mission." The man said. Spider looked at Clint and Natasha, "But, they are family." The man growled, "Spider, you are a weapon not a person. You can't have a family." Natasha looked at Spider, "Pauk. What did we say about Family?" Spider looked up, "That we protect it." Natasha nodded, "Protect it." She pointed towards the man, "He wants to hurt it." The Shield agents started to stir. Once they saw the man they all pulled their guns on him. "No! He tried hurting family. I have to protect family." Bucky leaned towards Spider's ear, "Here." Bucky put a gun in his hand, looking away as Peter shot the man. Natasha looked at Spider, "Вы выполнили задание, можете отдохнуть." Spider past out, falling into Bucky's arms. Bucky picked him up taking him over to the couch, putting his head into his lap.

Natasha had an Agent take the man's body to Shield to try and figure out who he was. 

After everything was cleaned up, everyone sat down hoping Peter wouldn't be in pain. Peter started to stir, his eyes slowly opening. "Wha-?" Bucky ran his hand through Peter's hair. "Shh, love." Peter looked up meeting Bucky's eyes. "Hey." Bucky chuckled, "How are you feeling?" Peter sat up. "Fine, my head hurts a little." Peter looked around before standing up, "What happened? I smell blood." Natasha stood up, "That wasn't Fury, we haven't figured out who it was, but he triggered Spider. Tried to use him to kill me and Clint, but Spider has chosen me and Clint as family, and we protect family." Peter let out his breathe, "So...he is getting better too?" Bucky stood up, "You both are healing just fine." Peter nodded. "Why did that guy want to know about my past?" Bucky hugged Peter, "We will never know." Peter nodded. Sam coughed, "Hey you guys have a room you know." Steve winced, "Oh they know." Peter blushed hiding his face in Bucky's shirt. "Shut it, Punk." Steve chuckled, "Jerk!" Everyone shook their heads fondly at the two.

~ Time skip ~

Peter and Bucky lay down in their bed, "You really think we will all be okay?" Bucky kissed Peter's fore head pulling Peter into him. "Yes, doll I think everything is fine." Peter nodded, closing his eyes, his head on Bucky's chest. Peter's breathing evened out, Bucky's heart lulling him to sleep.

Word count: 1411