𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 63: 𝑅𝑒𝑝𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

Start from the beginning

"I'm gonna need you to kick them all in the balls..." He whispered quietly.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped slightly, as I looked at Sensei. I stood there for a moment, before Sensei jerked his head forward slightly, signaling for me to start. I looked over to Miguel with a worried look on my face.

I walked up to the first student in line and got into fighting position. "I'm sorry..." I apologized quietly, before kicking him right where Sensei told me.

The kid groaned loudly. He held the area and fell to his knees. I did it to everyone in the line, and they all had the same response.

"My McNuggets..." Penis Breath complained on the ground.

"If you feel like you're gonna vomit, just swallow it." Sensei yelled. I looked down on the boys remorsefully, before walking over and standing next to Sensei.

"Good job." He patted me on the shoulder. "They are wearing cups, right?"

Before the end of practice, I was sent to get bags of ice for all the boys. When I came back, they all crowded around me quickly and took one of the cold packs.

I was standing next to Miguel talking about random things that came to mind, but Miguel was very unenthusiastic in the conversation. He would always respond with nods and one word answers.

After a while, Sensei walked up to us and looked at Miguel. "Your mom wants us to have a family dinner tonight, so don't be home too late." Sensei said to Miguel. I furrowed my eyebrows at Sensei's words, and looked over to Miguel to hear his response.

Miguel gave me a quick glance as he took a deep breath in and out. Then Sensei turned and walked away.

"Family dinner?" I turned towards Miguel. "What was that about?" I asked. Miguel shook his head. "Nothing. I don't know why he said that." Miguel replied.

Everyone started getting their things together to leave. Penis Breath walked over to Miguel and shoved the ice pack into Miguel's chest. "Must be nice being the teacher's favorite."

Bert followed suit. "Yeah. Is he gonna tuck you in?" He said to Miguel. I glared at the two boys as they walked away.

I started walking towards them angrily to give them a piece of my mind, but Miguel stopped me. He reached out quickly and grabbed my wrist. "Don't. It's fine." He told me.

"Is it?" I asked. "You haven't been yourself all day. Will you tell me what's going on?" I continued.

"I already told you, it's nothing. Just drop it, y/n." He said, before letting go of my wrist and walking away.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•♡︎ ♡︎•*'¨*'•.¸✯

I raised my hand up to my mouth quickly, trying to prevent any drink from spilling out as laughter took over me. Eli sat across from me, laughing equally as hard, his face red with blush.

"I can't believe you did that!" I choked up. Eli covered his face in embarrassment.

It was later in the day, when Eli and I sat across from each other in a booth, eating at Sally's Diner.

He showed up with a bump on his forehead. When I asked him how he got it, he told me a story about how he wasn't paying attention and slammed his face into a sliding glass door, thinking it was open.

Eli was laughing as he recalled the moment. Eli's contagious laugh was loud and perfect. I really missed it. It was nice hearing it again.

"Wait to do it again until I'm there, please." I said, my laughter dying down and I wiped a tear from my eye. "I'd rather die than let you witness my idiotic moments." Eli replied.