"Did you just...reference human biology down to its microscopic exocrine glands?"

"Yeah, so?"

+¥*×¥+?@)?!

...

Oh.

God.

No.

Y/N looked at Neil with a frown on her face. Out of all girls, why Erin?

I mean, yeah, she's pretty, but still. Is that all it takes? A scientific roast and he falls in love with the person?

God, Neil really is a Nerd.

Y/N just decided to shrug the theme off. Love is a weird concept. Even her supposedly "powers of personality" couldn't help with that.

They decided to turn to listen to the conversation of Max and Nikki.

And well, meanwhile, a certain Woman decided to play matchmaker.

Yes, even with Y/N.

"Look at them, David! Neil can't take his eyes off of Erin, while Y/N is probably trying to ask Max out!"

"Probably? Plus, does she even like him?" David clipped on the pen, raising an eyebrow at the woman in front of him.

"Of course she does! It's obvious! She's even talking to him right now!"

"But...friends always talk to each other..." David protested, lightly frowning.

Gwen groaned, before snatching the clipboard, and wrote on two pieces of paper. She folded the letters into hearts, before walking over to Erin, giving her one, and then walking off to Y/N.

She leaned down a bit. "Hey, Y/N!"

The girl, who was just talking with her friends, looked at the Counselor. "Yes?"

The woman handed the paper to them. "It's from a secret admirer! Hope you enjoy it."

You got a Lover letter!

Gwen then walked off, seemingly proud of herself.

Max and Nikki stopped talking, seeing the paper heart in Y/N's hands.

"Ooo, Y/N! I didn't know you had a crush!" Nikki smiled, teasing her friend.

"It's not mine. Well, it is...but it's not from me, it's from a 'secret admirer', as Gwen claims." Y/N frowned a bit, before opening the heart.

"Read it out loud! Read it out loud!" Nikki jumped excitedly, while Max rolled his eyes at her antics.

"Sure..." Y/N cleared their throat, before reading. "Dear Y/N, I would love to ask you to dance, since my eyes have been on you for such a long time, but I don't know how and I don't know why. I'll give you a hint so you can ask me for a dance: I'm always with you, smiling at your glance."

Max snickered at the letter. "Damn, the person sounds desperate."

"And kinda creepy..." Nikki continued, frowning. "I mean, "my eyes have been on you for such a long time" and "I'm always with you"?" She held up her hand to her chin. "And what kind of letter is that? It doesn't doesn't sound romantic."