"Gotta agree with that." Max stopped, taking a sip of the punch, before continuing. "Plus, the guest list is full of people comprised of everyone you hate."

Y/N nodded. "I'm surprised that no one died yet."

While the kids now got into a conversation, the Counselors decided to find ideas to liven things up, walking off.

"Maybe we should do something! This party is too boring for my taste." Neil suggested.

"I like that idea. What do you guys think?" He turned to the other two kids. "Want to cause some general mayhem? Spice up the night?"

Y/N smiled. "I can't believe that you think we wouldn't want to do that."

Nikki nodded, smiling as well. "I'm in."

"Shouldn't be too hard. After all, nobody here likes each other." Neil brought up, making Y/N tense up just a tiny bit.

She made eye contact with Max, the two seemingly having the same thought, almost snickering.

And then, karma hit Neil.

"Au Contraire~" An annoying voice spoke up.

Neil tensed up, looking at the girl behind him with an annoyed look.

"Hey there, Neil! It's me, Tabii, with two i's!" The Girl with the eyepatch smiled at the nerd of the group.

Max giggled at the Accidental pun of the girl, walking over to switch places with Nikki, so he could whisper something into Y/N's ear, which made them both giggle.

Both of them decided to block out how Neil almost gets cooties from the girl, and made jokes about Tabii.

It was like a running gag for the both of them. Making fun of the phrase that tabii always uses.

But, can you really blame them?

Max decided to say something once he saw another flower scout walking towards the group.

"Beat it! None of us want anything to do with you flower scouts."

Max turned back to Y/N, now ignoring the girls annoying voices in the background.

□■□■□■□■□

Once the two girls finally decided to leave, Max let out a sigh of relief, before turning to the whole group.

"Where were we?" He asked, lightly grinning.

"Sabotage!" Nikki answered, putting her hands up in the air.

"Oh, right!"

While the two discussed a scheme, Y/N noticed the huge blush on Neil's face.

...Did I miss something important?

Y/N lightly sighed, before clapping her hands together (not loudly).

(+&+¥@*)×¥*

"Why don't YOU make like an overactive sebaceous oil gland cell and get out of my face?"