7. Close Your Eyes, Teddy

✩☾ Close Your Eyes, Teddy ☽✩

Another sleepless night. Teddy wished she could've stayed with Fred for the night, maybe then she would have gotten some sleep for once. She tried to hold onto the pleasant playback of what Fred had made her feel hours prior, but something about the dark and night made the bad thoughts creep in. Every part of her hoped that even the alcohol would have knocked her into a deep sleep where her mind couldn't even bother to drag her into a dream.

And there it was her eyes feeling heavy once again. She stared long and hard up onto the ceiling trying to picture her and Fred. Remembering his hands against her skin. Remembering his words. But all she could fathom was a faint whisper, "Close your eyes, Teddy."

Her eyes fell shut.

Her head fell forward jolting her awake. Teddy felt hands grasping her arms from behind, she couldn't move. Footsteps approached her as she looked up to a man wearing a hooded robe. She couldn't make out the person's face, but she felt some odd familiarity to him.

The voice came from the unmasked face, "Join or he dies."

Her heart sunk into her chest looking around desperately in search of who 'he' was.

Fred's voice broke through the abyss, "Don't do it."

Teddy cried out, "Fred?"

Her eyes met his from a distance away as she saw a woman in a hooded robe stand before Fred with her wand up against his neck.

She pleaded to the man above her, "Let him go, please."

The man held out a hand to her, "Join me."

She heard groans of pain coming from Fred as he was being crucioed the same way Sirius had been.

Teddy cried, "No, no! Please."

The man knelt down being face to face with Teddy, face to faceless. All Teddy could see was a pit of darkness within the hood.

Her eyes went back searching for Fred, but his face was blurred. She couldn't see him clearly anymore. Fred's voice echoed into the space, "Close your eyes, Teddy. Close your eyes, Teddy."

She cried to herself begging the unknown man to not hurt him. She saw the man lift his hand towards where she had last seen Fred.

"Close your eyes, Teddy."

Not doing what the voice of Fred told her to do she opened her eyes wide as she woke up from the horrid. It was still dark out, and none of her roommates awake. She wondered how long she had been asleep for, it couldn't have been long.

She remained awake for the remainder of the night as she heard her roommates begin to shuffle in their beds with the daylight beaming through the window. Megan was the first to wake up as she shot Teddy a nasty glare, "Thanks for actually letting us get some sleep tonight."

Teddy rolled her eyes at her roommate as she finally sat up in her bed. She always wondered what she had done to Megan to make her hate her so much. At one point they were all friends, her, Megan, and Juniper. Megan was a year older than the other two girls, a brilliant student for her year. Maybe it was a jealousy thing... maybe.