Take Over, The Breaks Over. 7

Chapter 7

"I've never seen her act this way before, it's as if she's human after all!" Mariah exclaimed.

"Oh she's human alright" Harry defended me.

I don't know what came over me, making me laugh so hard i thought i was dying. maybe it was the pizza? Or the fact that for the first time in forever people were in my home that wasnt my brothers or my mothers so called friends.

"Why don't we all go into the living room? Lets play spin the bottle!" Mariah suggested.

"I don't know.." Liam hesitated. The rest agreeing.

"Lets put a twist on this, all kisses must be photographed and we can make it Cheek or lips. But you have to call it first, no cheating" Carol glared at me.

"Uhh..." Louis stood there with a confused pout on his face.

"It's a simple kiss! It's not like we have major colds right now!" Carol snapped at her cousin.

"Lets do it!" Niall yelled excitedly, first to leave the kitchen and make his way into the living room.

The rest of us followed him, I grabbed a bottle of wine from the cabinet and made my way into the living room. I was the last one to sit inbetween Liam and Niall.

"So I guess youngest goes first?" I suggested, not too sure who that was.

"Lets do oldest!" Louis happily yelled.

"Fine, you can be first Louis and then whomever you kiss spins next" Mariah handed over the wine bottle to him.

I suddenly became sick to my stomach, which should I choose? Would I be daring and not be one of those party poopers

I fiddled with the end of my shirt, keeping my gaze away from anyone while I currently held back a blush.

Then to my surprise I felt a wet warm sensation my left cheek and a bright flash going off blinding me. I must have looked horrified because Carol started laughing at the screen of the camera. I shot her a deathly glare, I wasn't expecting it.

"I wasn't ready! Lost in my thoughts!" I complained. Niall laid a hand on my left shoulder and leaned in towards me.

"But that's what makes it perfect! Louis loves kinky shit like that!" He inched away from me throwing his head back as he laughed.

"So, you're turn Emilee, kiss or cheek?" Carol asked me.

Uh oh, what do I say, I bit my lip hard. Maybe I could come out of my shell for just one night, pretend that for once these people in the room I could actually trust.

"Kiss" I said confidently, earning gasps from everyone in the room.

"Who are you right now!" Liam asked astonished by my sudden change. So I looked at him and simply smiled.

"Hand me the bottle, I got this!" I got up onto my knees, reached for the bottle and spun it hard. It spun round and round fast at first and now it was finally slowly down. I hadn't lost my cool yet, I was going to be confident for once and get it out of the way. Slowly it made its way past Louis Liam myself and Niall. Turning to my left I faced him, I could feel everyone's gaze on me, most likely wondering if I was going to go through with it.

I shrugged, leaned in towards him and lightly pecked the corner of his lips, nothing to gruesome or over rated pg13. When the flash of a bright light made my eyes flutter open I ended the kiss.

"Uhh... Wow" Niall said speechless. Lifting a finger to his lips and rubbing his finger over them.

I didn't dare look at Harry. I couldn't, but this was a game and it was nothing more than an innocent kiss.