1Rink 2Hearts 3Hours 4Eyes 5Guys. SAVING ROLLERWIND (one direction)--PROLOGUE

This story is on hiatus, unless someone magically messages me asking me for an update will I continue this story. Sorry.

Prologue:

Emilee Marie Teasdale was the niece of Lou Teasdale and daughter of Sam Teasdale. Sam and Lou are twins, maybe not identical but sharing the same womb for 9months qualifies you as a twin.

Emilee LOVES her job as a skating instructor and has come to find out that her teaching days were about to come to a rough halt. RollerWind was closing down FOREVER. Unless she could help it!

With the help of her Aunt Lou (her moms twin) she could save the rink RollerWind, find true love and gain her first set of friends in the process of it all. First Friends? You ask her and she'll reply

"Meet Scarlett my left skate and Joann my right one. Who needs friends when you have wheels?"

I DECIDED TO DO A STORY ON SOMETHING I USED TO LOOOVE DOING AS A TEENAGER, I'VE BEEN THINKING OF A GOOD STORY LINE/PLOT AND I MAY HAVE FOUND IT. I CAN'T WAIT TO PUT UP THE FIRST CHAPTER. IT'S EXTREMLY COINCIDENTAL IF THIS PLOT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANOTHER STORY THAT I HAVEN'T READ YET. I DO NOT OWN THE BOYS OF ONE DIRECTION (I wish tho) BUT I DO OWN THE STORY. feel free to fan me, vote comment whatever.