십팔

(A/N: Sian is a year younger then Byeol that's why she's not so close with Byeol's friends, I forgot to mention that before. And Yeojun is as same age as Hari and Mi-jin but she is in different school)

"Sian-ah, Yeojun Eonnie", I ran into their arms.

"I knew you were alright", Yeojun Eonnie said wiping off my tears with her hands.

"What the hell are you doing here? Sian-ah I told you to get away from the city and you came here instead. Don't you care about your life?", I screamed at Sian.

"Don't blame Sian, it was me", Yeojun Eonnie said.

"I couldn't leave my future band mate in this mess alone", she continued.

"Are you alright?", Sian asked Everyone.

Everyone nodded.

And then her eyes fell on Gwinam who was beside me.

"This jer-", I covered her mouth before she could continue.

"Girl, let's curse him after we get out of here", I whispered in her ears.

"I'm really glad that you all are fine", Onjo's father said.

"Can you guys run?", Ahjusshi asked us.

We all nodded in agreement.

"Good, so we need to go through the tennis ground and the construction site. Once you reach the mountain at the end you-"

"Ahjusshi", Cheongsan said in the middle when he saw a zombie coming towards us.

Onjo's father hit that one zombie but then there were many of them coming towards us.

We all somehow ran towards the tennis court. But the court was surrounded by those Zombies.

The door of the tennis court was broken and the zombies started to come inside.

Everyone was hitting them with the random things they had with them. I was still having the glocose stand with me with which I was hitting those zombies.

Then Ahjusshi lighted some sort of fire cracker which was releasing smoke.

"Get out of here", Ahjusshi said.

We all ran towards the door which was zombie free.

But then I heard Onjo scream.

Ahjusshi locked himself inside the tennis court to stop the zombies from getting us.

He saved all of us..........

Then we all ran towards the construction site followed by some zombies.

But when we entered the building there were many Zombies there too.

Then Namra found a place where we could hide.

"Are you alright?", I asked Hyoryung since we tripped earlier

"I am"

"Shh, don't talk. Zombies was still here", Gwinam said.

___________________

"What the hell are you guys wearing?", I asked Sian and Yeojun Eonnie.

"These?", Sian asked pointing at the armour they were wearing.

"We found it at the costume room at our company", Yeojun Eonnie said

"It was really helpful. Zombies couldn't bite us", Sian said.

Then Hari Eonnie stood up, "Let's find a way out of here, we are seniors after all"

Mi-jin Eonnie also stood up.

"I will come with you too", Yeojun Eonnie followed Mi-jin Eonnie.

I was resting my head on the wall behind keeping my eyes closed.

I am really tired and hungry.....

I heard some wierd sounds.

I turned around and saw Gwinam trying to bit me.

"Gwinam-ah.......", I whispered.

He suddenly snapped out.

"Byeol-ah, I'm sorry I tried to....."

"It's okay. It's not your fault", I hugged him.