7

Amelia's POV

I was relieved to have some time for myself. The last few weeks had been overwhelming. And I couldn't wait for our honeymoon.

Sitting in the sauna, my towel wrapped tightly around my body, I tried to disregard the naked women nearby. They sat with their towels either wrapped around their waists, or on the bench beneath them.

"You love a good steam too?" The voice almost startled me. I recognized Sydney, as she walked towards me. She sat down, and I noticed her bare chest rise and fall with a heavy breath.

"Oh? Yeah, yeah. I do," I said. Focusing on her eyes, I adjusted my towel even tighter around my chest.

"I had the most relaxing massage. This trip has been amazing so far. Thank you for inviting me again."

I nodded. "I'm glad."

Sydney's eyes left mine, and fluttered across the room. Was she taking a peak at everyone around us?

"I've got to say, I hope you and Daniel have a very happy marriage. I know it's weird having me here for your big day. Trust me, I'm still reluctant about being here. But I really am happy to see him with someone he loves."

My eyes flickered over her face. She seemed genuine, but also nervous. "Thank you for saying that."

Her smile stretched across her face. "After this, I'm taking a long bath, and ordering myself room service. Please keep my daughter tonight?"

"I'm sure she'll find her way to you," I said.

Sydney giggled. "Yes, she doesn't leave my side for too long. Then again, she has her father here, so we'll see."

I admired the glistening on her face. And her neck tightened with every breath that she took. Catching a glance of her breasts, I immediately looked away.

"Am I weird for being the only one covered?" I asked her.

Sydney took a moment to answer. "No. But I assume everyone here is imagining what's under."

I gulped. "Are they?" My hand instinctively reached for the edge of my towel to make sure that it was secured.

"Are you worried if they are?" Sydney pulled her towel from being wrapped around her waist. I swallowed hard, as she wrapped it around her chest. "Now we're both covered."

"You're, um, wow. Um, thank you?"

I could hear the low chuckle leaving her lips. "Did you get a good look?" Sydney asked. I looked at her in bewilderment. "Cause I think everyone did."

"No, no. I didn't see anything. I, I don't think anyone was paying attention," I said.

Sydney looked around the room and shrugged. "I'm sorry. Did I make you uncomfortable?"

I fumbled for words. "Of, no, of course not. It's amazing how comfortable you are in your own skin. You're gorgeous. There's no reason for you, for you—"

"Thank you." Sydney looked curiously at me. "You're not too bad yourself."

I would have blushed, if my face wasn't already pink from the heat. "I think I'm done. I'll see you around?"

Sydney nodded. "Yeah. I'm almost done too. Just a few more minutes for me." We smiled at each other, before I disappeared behind the door.