Chapter 3- Silverstring Academy for Enchanters and Enchantress

Start from the beginning

"Good afternoon, I'm Aldroy. Silverstring new batch, are you?"

"Yes, I am"

"Please follow me, Collect your identity card. The spirits of the forest will be here any moment now." He then led us to a desk that looked like a miniature compared with the extremely tall metallic walls of the station.

Suddenly, the station grew silent, the small crowd of students and parents watched the door keenly for the sound of the wind. The sound of my anxious heart began syncing with the wind growing louder and louder. The air in front of us started twirling, we took slow steady steps backward, unifying with the crowd. The leaves joined in with the gale that was forming, it paused mid-way and so did my heart, and then from the wind a long piece of cloth flowed onto the floor. From it emerged a translucent green woman, she wore a green sleeveless A-line sleeveless dress, the torso of the dress was formed from leaves that were woven together, it had here flowers randomly fixed over it and below her waist, green fabric flowed continuously. It was cut in the front which showed her pale green translucent legs with the breeze.

She was barefoot but wore a crown of flowers upon her emerald hair and behind her came into sight an army of creatures alike, they looked less majestic as compared to the lady onto whom my eyes were fixed, wide open. She caused fear to build in me but at the same time, her beauty moved my spirit.

"I am Frigga, guardian, and queen of the soul forest. I am here to escort you to the Academy." The moment she said 'escort' the hall presented with echoes, love-filled goodbye, kisses, parents giving last-minute precautions and advice for their journey ahead, but my eyes remained glued on her, such dangerous beauty. Her mere presence radiated power and glory. The king should have been out of his mind to challenge her. Her eyes fell on me, watching me carefully before she narrowed them, and my contact faltered after a few moments of blinking.

"So, I guess it's goodbye here, I..." Cassiden smiled that didn't reach his eyes.

"I'll send you messages in whatever way possible," I said in a pacifying tone and wrapping my arms around his shoulder, tiptoed.

"There's no contact to the outside world-"

"One of us will now stand beside you, and you shall hold hands with us as we take you away to our part of the world" Frigga stated. The Nymphs and Satyrs gladly followed the Queen's orders, taking place beside me and the others. The rest of the crowd automatically took a step back like they were experienced.

"I'll be right here when you return.."

A girl with blue streak and freckle, almost shrieked in excitement breaking the solemn silence, leaving all the eyes in the room on her and even the queens which must have been frightening but the Queen dismissed it away, surprising me.

"Hi, I'm Ziva.....woo-"

Her voice disappeared, the had Queen nodded and the escorts pulled us along the airstream, towards the door, and into the greenery, The people behind us growing distant by each second.

We traveled by the speed of light and whenever it felt like a tree would strike me, the nymph would immediately pull me away from it. We moved with such precision and speed that within time, I could only see green and brown colours around me.

After quite some time, we halted before a black wrought iron gate, its double door gate carrying the written words 'Silverstring Academy' in eye-catching silver. Nausea and headache that followed seemed unrealistic, our bodies were not made for such movements, and I could hardly grasp what had happened. With great difficulty I managed to keep my feet straight, my bones felt replaced by gello. One of the boys puked at the back, breaking the breath-taking silence but the satyr beside him comforted him by rubbing soothing circles on his back.