Chapter 4 Concert an Concern Pt.1

÷A/n: I have a terrible confession to make, I do enjoy Destiny but I'm not a complete grind fully lore immersed diehard fan. The use of the subclasses an abilities from my end might be wonky, and I'm sorry for any error or misuse of said subclass. I play Destiny sometimes but not always, the reason my ass got into Destiny was because of the Subclasses and those Supers, especially the Supers, they looked so cool an awesome when I first saw them. But reading into how they're made or how they work my knowledge of it is still small. But from what I read, we're essentially immortal green lanterns that can use the light in multiple ways our imagination is the limit. Like we can make void gunslinger, Arc well of radiance and or Sol thunder or suncrash? But I could be wrong so let's hope for the best. I'm sorry for not being a full time Guardian. Hate me if you must for not being heavily knowledgeable on lore. And yes I still am continuing this book, my interest in this book goes off and on here and there.. If your wondering my knowledge on League of Legends is very very small also. Even on lore this game has alot to take in. But since the Kda universe is an alternative universe to League. You already know things are bound to be different or have changed. Don't be surprised if a character from the game acts differently then how they act here. It's an alternate universe so relax it's not canon I think. But aside from that thank you for having an interest in my book. And the next chapter might take long again, I'm writing other books also in the drafts, so apologies on my end I never expected alot of readers to have interest in my fic. But 1 final thing, since we aren't using guns aside from Gunslinger an so forth. We're going to use the light in multitude of ways, like using Arc to boost our speed or summon those wings of Sol from dawnbreaker, or instantaneously use Sentinel Shield right after using Thundercrash. The idea on how my character uses the light is, what if instead of using guns we used the light all the time. If some of you are not happy with it on how I use the Subclasses and the Elements or the Light I'm sorry. But we can't use guns so it came down to this. But now you wanna read the chapter so, enjoy.
<Transmat firing!>÷

.

.

.

.

.

(Time: 1:34 in the afternoon)

(Location: Hamilton Highway)

(Pov No one yet again)

.

The drive home was quiet an peaceful thankfully. Alan doesn't know it but he's meet the 4th an final member of Kda without even knowing. And he's left a pretty good impression on the group. All though with Akali she didn't see his face so does it count or nah? Eh, doesn't hurt to try again in different circumstances right? But back at hand, Edward was texting an Cain is driving with Alan, currently laying in the back resting letting out a small spark of Arc from his left hand. As he held his Phone out seeing it was low on charge, and still got a broken screen. Must've forgotten to charge it last night damn it. Last time he used Arc to charge his phone it shorted out due to the charge having to much power. But he's almost perfected it so no shortages, why we use our powers for mundane things? Like using Sol to cook some good ol chicken at the top of a skyscraper, or using Void to get rid of some garbage because he was lazy that one time. Well not having to buy new batteries for one. And so we don't have to ask Nick since he hates being the group's "Power Bank" but we're getting off topic. Alan looked out the window seeing the outside of Cronin was beautiful as ever. And this was just a small portion or side of the city. He could stay here an enjoy the view. But sadly his ass is gonna be taken to where introverts, his people are at they're weakest. Social events, he'd rather go through the largest perfume department in Tanferan. Then go to this concert, but he needs a miracle if he were to escape this oncoming doom. But it's an early birthday gift so their is no room to complain unless something bad happens.