Chapter 2 A fox?

(Timeskip to 8 in the morning)

(Thursday)

(Pov No one)
.

.

.

Dreaming has always confused an surprised you sometimes. From seeing a giant floating golf ball in the sky. To a little white cube floating above your palm, or seeing these.........massive dark pyramids coming towards you. And there is a city also but it gets blurry for some odd reason. Most times your either in some area above a giant wall. To some other planet, at times you thought they were visions. Or a vision into another world. Your 'parents' actually brought you to a psychiatrist to help with these dreams. You either wake up screaming or shivering, hyperventilating, crying or just regularly waking up. Rarely you get up gritting your teeth, almost as if someone pissed you off really badly.

.

The shrink believed them to be well, your memories before waking up on that hospital bed. Just altered or mixed up with imagination. But overtime you accepted of what happened. Believing that your actual parents hit ya on the noggin and left. No last name, address, no anything. Just a first name you gave yourself because you didn't have one at all. Always in the back of your head you thought the people of your life before they abandoned you. And it was fine, you didn't need them then you don't now. But back to the dreams, overtime you gain inspiration from them. Instead of blocking or hiding them or ignoring, you'd draw them and that lead you to doing graffiti. And you gotta admit, they do look pretty rad your artwork I mean. Even if you felt like behind some of the paintings, gives a terrifying story for the ages. You thought of one specifically.....the one below.

.

÷Art belongs to David

÷Art belongs to David.Draws? You can see the name, but either way this looks pretty awesome.÷

.

But now as I finish this your alarm went off. Starting up your body aggressively your first thought was to kill it. So after being rudely awakened by your alarm, you grabbed it and crushed the little thing in ya palm. 12th alarm clock this month.....God damn it. Now waking up an brewing a nice cup of Joe. You walked to your pc to check on Discord, only seeing messages of the group talking back and forth. Exchanging the plan you didn't bother to read, which will bite you in the ass later. While leaving a laugh out loud emoji, on a meme Dawn sent.

-