Welcome to the Villains' World

Start from the beginning

The dual haired girl went to her suit case and moved things around, before going back to the others, "I have my father card." She said, showing the black card, "I don't know it will work, since your currency is probably different. So, I don't know if there is a way to change the currency..."

Crowley's eyes widen, before shaking his head, "Unfortunately, no."

"And I'm guessing you don't have materials that are resistant to fire..." She said, looking at the robes that were still burnt off, that she was still wearing.

"Also no. You will have to wear that uniform you came with for now till we have a uniform for you." He said, "But since, there is no way for to change the currency, I'm simply going to ask you to do a few odd jobs around campus. From what you've done here, (Y/n), I can tell you know your way around a broom and fixing up things." He looked around, seeing that somethings were fixed, "So, what do you say you two working together as a janitorial and handyman team? If you agree to that, I will make a special exception and allow you to remain on campus. I'll allow you use of the library, so that you may study, and research ways to return home. How boundless charitable I am. Ah, but only when your work is over, of course!"

Grim deadpanned at him, "Whaaat? What kind of deal is that?! I wanna put on one of those sweet uniforms and be a student, not sweep up people's junk!" He said.

"If you're not satisfied with my offer, I can arrange to have you thrown out again."

"Myah?! ...All right, fine! Let's do it."

(Y/n) sighed softly, "I guess I can't say no." She said.

"Wonderful. Then I beseech you both...To work hard as the newest members of Night Raven College's janitorial staff!"

Soon, the male left and the two looked at each other.

"Let's head to bed. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow." The girl said, heading towards one of the rooms, and opening the door, 'It's good enough.' She thought, before cleaning it, and Grim went towards the bed to lay on it.

It was quiet. The only sound of things being cleaned around the room, before the cat decided to break it.

"(Y/n)...How did you get that scar?"

The said girl paused in her movements, before looking at him, "My scar...? Why?" She said, bringing a had to her scar.

"There has to be a reason for it."

The girl went over to the bed and sat beside him, "Well...my mother gave me this scar, along to my twin brother...She hated our left side to the point that she poured boiling water on our face. Soon, she was sent to a hospital by our father." She said.

His eyes widen, before going up to her and hugged her, "I'm sorry I asked..."

"It's fine. It's in the past now." She said, rubbing his head, which made him lean into her hand, "I do sometimes worry about my appearance, but I don't really care, since I'm going to be a hero. And a hero has to be proud of their scars."

Grim looked at her, "Hero? You're a hero?"

"Not yet. I'm training to be one. I'm in a school that's training me to be one." (Y/n) said, smiling softly at him, "Let's go to bed. We can talk more about my world another time." She laid down on the bed, and the tanuki laid next to her, snuggling up to her left side since it was warm.

"Goodnight, (Y/n)."

"Night, Grim."

-----

"Hee hee hee..." Bones laughed, appearing, "Aren't the two of you supposed to be off cleaning the school today?" He said.