//~~~//

i want to love and be loved
like the cliche one, you know
which, to me, doesn't seem cliche anymore
a mainstream story with a not-so-mainstream love
me and him taking the side roles while the main remains with the letters exchanged between us for they would speak more than us, probably.

while he looks up at the ceiling and counts stars, i wanna count the stars in his eyes and keep counting till i drown in them and sail back up never. i wanna look into his eyes when he watches the sunset and behold his heart bloom with warmth and contentment.

i want to read out poems to him at the nighttime and annoy him while we do the chores in the daytime by messing everything up intentionally just to watch him smile out of sheer disappointment.

i want to be the smirk he wears everyday before stepping out of his home. they would turn their heads to adore it, as always. i want them to look at me before they look at him because you know how cunning the world is. i would calmly sit there and watch them watching him, without letting them come any close to him for i know they intend to do nothing but to break him and me and us.

i want to be the one he's unafraid to lay out his heart in front of, unafraid to speak his thoughts out loud, unhesitant to let his tears drip down his soft cheeks while i, out of anxiousness would hug him before wiping them away.

i want to be the home he returns to after a long day expecting comfort. i would make him the best coffee ever and have him lay his head on my lap while i look at his tired eyes shining as bright as they would always do. i would plant a kiss on his forehead assuring protection and warmth and caress that beautiful being till he dozes off. i wouldn't move an inch so he may sleep peacefully and i would find myself on the couch without the covers in the exact same position in which i was glaring at his naked soul.

i want to be the void he looks aimlessly at, all night. i would rest my face on my palms and attentively listen to all the thoughts that run in his beautiful little head like hurricanes in my belly when i look at him.

i want to be a part of the love he carries inside his heart which warms others when they need it and makes him feel home, on the days he feels less of himself.

i want to love and be loved
like the cliche one, you know
which to me, seems beautiful now.